Chapter 9 - Maddie

Maddie's a sick twisted bitch why would she do this?

She doesn't like me having any other friends that's her problem. It was only the other day I fell out with Ryan because she had told him I called him a doesy twat when I would never say that about him and he believed her so I can't even talk to him about all this anymore.

Maddie and Charlie went to Exeter on the weekend and before you ask no I'm not stalking them I saw it all over my Instagram "I love you Maddie" one of the captions on Charlie's photo. "My world" another reads under Maddie's photo. It was all over my snapchat to it was like they were trying to make me jealous well it wasn't working.

Monday - witch means school urg!

I was not looking forward to it not at all. I walked past jared and his group I walked past Ryan who had tripped me up. And then I was stood there alone. Charlie came and stood next to me.

"2 weeks till holiday" I say with a massive grin on my face.

" I know I can't wait I'm so excited" replied Charlie jumping up and down.

Maddie doesn't know that me and Charlie are going on holiday together and I'd rather keep it that way she wouldn't like the sound of that.

"I told Maddie a couple of weeks ago we were going away with each other I felt bad keeping it from her". Says Charlie in a worried voice.

"Oh okay" I replied unsure on what to say

"I told her a couple weeks ago when she mentioned her party" she added.