Chapter 6 - BITCH!

Me and Ryan were really close he was like my little brother I was always there for him no matter what. Yes we annoyed each other but we got along so well. We would laugh and joke and insult each other but we knew neither of us meant it because well we loved each other and I don't mean Maddie and Sam love I mean as friends like brother and sister love and to know I'm close with someone like that it was a nice feeling knowing if I had I problem I could tell him and he would sort it or reassure me it would be fine.

As I got home from a long day at school I logged in to my Facebook and messaged Maddie I felt bad. I felt like everything that had happened was my fault the fact we weren't friends anymore I felt it was my place to sort things out. I don't know why but I did. So I messaged her and told her how I felt and told her I still wanted to be her friend and I told her I hoped we could because I miss her!

Well I wasn't expecting a reply like that...

From Maddie Hayes

To Kayleigh Steer

"Kayleigh I don't want to be your friend anymore why do you think I'm always with Lucy and Sam it's because I don't like you and I don't like the way you treat people! It horrible I want nothing to do with you at all. Iv replaced you end off get over it and I'm gonna make sure everyone else knows it too".

That was the end I logged of and Layed on my bed and thought about what she said. What does she mean the way I treat people? What did she mean she's gonna make sure the other know to? What have I done?