Chapter 8 - whats going on?

After a few months since Maddie wrote me that message things have been going fine we are friends we hang out now and then. Saying that Maddie's having a party next week and I can't wait for it it's gonna be awesome but what she said about making sure everyone knows still sticks in my thoughts I still hadn't worked out what she meant about that.

"Hello" says Maddie I reply and have a little catch up with her she starts talking about her party with me and all the details she's finalising and telling me how great is gonna be. The bell rings for 3rd period and it's maths Ew but Charlie's in my class so I can tell her all the details about Maddie's party. I tell Charlie that she is invited because she didn't think she was but when I mentioned it to Maddie she said she was and Charlie blew a sigh of relief. Me and Charlie spoke before and we said if Charlie was invited and not me she wouldn't go and me being invited and her not I wouldn't go. Being the best friends we are. Then I turned to Charlie again and told her how Maddie didn't actually say I was invited she just said you were and then Charlie told me of course I would be other why else would she tell me all about it. She had a point.

From Charlie Smith

To Maddie Hayes

" hey me and Kayleigh are excited for your party next week gonna be awesome".

From Maddie Hayes

To Charlie Smith

"Oh doesn't Kayleigh know she's not invited it's only you"

From Charlie Smith

To Kayleigh Steer

"Kayleigh I'm so sorry but iv spoken to Maddie and she thought you knew you weren't invited"

From Kayleigh Steer

To Charlie Smith

"Oh okay why would she tell me how amazing it's gonna be then?"

I never got a reply from Charlie she Probably went to gym practice. Would Charlie keep her promise and not go to the party? I wandered.