Chapter 11 - all eyes on me

When I got into school Tuesday morning it didn't look good I had everyone's eyes on me staring at me i didn't know why. I went to walk over to Maddie and Charlie but they walked away from me. I was left there on my own with everyone staring and I could hear the nasty comments they were saying. What had I done wrong?

And that when Megan came up to me and told me what Maddie had said. She told everyone you called her a bitch for not inviting you and how she doesn't deserve Sam. Charlie went along with it because she was pissed of with you because the message you sent her saying remember the promises and if she was a true friend she wouldn't go. I stood there frozen what was I supposed to do now? No one was going to believe me over her!

We got into form and miss arrived I was sat by my self.

"Shit" I shouted at the top of my lungs

Miss ignored it and carried on signing our planners. Mine wasn't signed and this wasn't the first time it hadn't been either.

"Lunch time detention" miss shouted in my face.

"Get out of my face don't spit on me". I replied.

"After school detention" she spat in my face

"Get the fuck out of my face". I said in anger.

She sent me out started shouting in my face telling me how silly I was telling me my mum would be disappointed. She had no right saying these things to me so I shouted back showing her how angry she made me taking all the anger I had for Maddie and Charlie out on her.

Everyone in class was pointing at me talking about me again. I could seem them through the window. I went back in to sit in my chair.

"Bitch" Maddie shouted

"We know what you said to her last night she told us you low life skank" Charlie added

I couldn't go to next class with everyone saying those horrible things and thinking what I said. was true. I'm not a strong person I can't handle these types of things.

I grabbed my bag and ran...