Chapter 7 - the next day

I was dreading school today what was gonna happen with me and Maddie would she speak to me or no? Would she even look at me? I spent all morning working my self up about it and worrying my self. I don't know why it just happens I don't like it when it happens I start to feel sick and then I get anxious and it all builds up and up.

I get into school and the usuals are hanging around in the corridor. Jared and his group are always there. He gets in my face and says hello with his cheeky smile. Me and Jared have a past we used to date but it wasn't great but we are still good friends even now.

As I reach my form Maddie stood there and she smiled so I smiled back. I was stood there all alone scared to go up to her incase she told me to go away or incase she walked away. Charlie comes running down the corridor as always. Oblivious to who she bumps into. As she reached me she knew something was wrong because me and Maddie weren't stood together she was stood there with Sam and his friends and so Charlie's stayed with me. Maddie invited her over but not me so she decided to stay with me Maddie didn't look happy about that!

As I stood there I felt like I was getting laughed at and talked about but I ignored it and as miss arrived I walked in I sat down next to Charlie and I explained to her what has happened. she didn't find it very fair she reassured me that I'm not a horrible person at all and it worked a felt better about my self.