Chapter 5 - months after

A couple months on and me and Charlie are best friends now were even going on holiday with each other! And for Maddie well she still crazy in love with Sam she doesn't bother with me anymore not that much only now and then.

But I have moved into Maddie's and Charlie's form I didn't like mine I was getting into too much trouble with the Jamie, Alfie,Sam, Frankie and the usual suspects. But I do miss it there all the laughs I had with the boys.

I find it so much easier getting along with boys than girls. Girls are two faced and bitchy. I only have a couple of girl friends.

It was going well in my new form with all my friends and most of them was in that form. I was always getting into trouble though with the teachers even when it wasn't my fault. But I was used to it so is didn't bother me in the slightest way.

Maddie had met a new girl from a different form and she was named Lucy the schools slut. She was close with her but would hardly ever met up with her at first and well then they became best friends and started doing things together. When she wasn't with Sam she was with Lucy and when she was wasn't with Lucy she was with Sam so I was completely out the picture now.