Calum Hood

You were just starting a new high school and were terrified. You only knew 2 people who went there, your bestfriends, Jake&Holly. *Your house, early morning*

Mum: Y/N COME DOWN NOW!

You:  What?

Mum: Are you seriously wearing that to school? Put on a pretty dress.

You: This is good. Right bye

you walked out of the house with your backpack that had aload of band badges.  You were wearing Black jeans,combat boots and a greenday shirt, you hair had blue dye and was wavey. You meant Holly&Jake.Them wearing something the same as you. You drove your motorbike. As you took your helmet off,you saw a boy with brown curly hair and lots of tattoos with a lip piercing.

you: Holly? Holly!  who’s that?

Holly: who calum?

you:  I don’t know that’s why I asked you? (you say with sass).

Holly: oh yeah, Calum Hood.  The schools biggest trouble maker. He is in some sorta gang? with them boys there. Luke, Michael&Ashton. y/n don’t get involved please.

you: okay.  I won’t.

You walked into your first lesson, Art. Your favorite lesson, you had it with a group of weird girls who were wearing short dresses and boys wearing tight ass jeans. Then you saw Calum. Some reason when you saw him your heart fluttered.

Teacher: Right guys we have a new student called y/n.

Class: Hi

Teacher:  Okay y/n tell us abit about yourself.

you:  okay? I’m y/n I’m 16. I moved here from America and like bands I guess.

Teacher: Any type of band?

You:  not the stupid girly types like one direction or the vamps?Bands like Green day, blink 182 that sorta thing.

Calum looked up at you from drawing what seemed like fag and smiled at you. You just looked away to hear a girl comment.

Lucy:  Err another stupid Goth!

you:  Excuse me?

Lucy: You heard me, another stupid gothic bitch!! You: Sorry since when did being a blonde slag wearing a dress that rides up you fucking hairy fanny!

Everyone is the class was going wild by the stuff you two were saying.

Teacher: Girls.Stop.Now!

Lucy: No!  Not until that dirty emo whore says sorry!

You: Me? A Whore?  Sorry I’m no reflection of you.

With that comment you got sent to the principal,someone was behind you. Following you.