Calum Hood Part 9

*WARNING SMUT! *
Calum was sitting on your bed, you loved him way too much. you started making out things got pretty heated. Calum was on top of you grinding you could feel him getting harder under you. You giggled at what you done to him and you could feel him pressing up again your core. you began to moan. you tugged at the hem of Calums shirt hinting you wanted it off. He broke the kiss pulling it off fast, you looked at his chest tanned and full of tattoos you out your hand on his neck pulling his more into you. Calum stopped kissing you and just starred into your eyes. You tried to look away being scare you done something wrong, he put his finger under your chin and whispered 'your Beautiful'
Calum: y/n I know a lot of bad stuff happened to you in the past. are you sure you want to do this?
you: Calum I love you okay. so yeah I'm sure

calum took that as an opportunity to kiss you rough,he bite down on your lip begging for an entrance you weren't gonna let him have it that easily. your mistake was wearing baggy short that day, calum put his hand in your short and down your underwear swiping his finger along your core. Without telling you he stuck his finger in making you gasp so he slipped his tongue into your mouth. you moaned into the kiss as calum was going so fast, cal fuck I'm gonna.... you moaned he went fast and you came all over his finger. Calum licked his finger clean, he pulled you top off and you were wearing a black Lacey bra(not intentional) calum pulled your shorts down so you were fully exposed.
He looked at you with lust in his eyes,you weren't exactly insecure about your body but with calum you didn't know what to expect.
Calum went down to your neck sucking and nibbling at your sweet stop while you palmed him through his jeans, you felt cold air being blown on your neck knowing he has formed an hickey.

He unclipped your bra and began nibbling on your nipples you moan uncontrollably as he went from one boob to the other,  giving you kisses as he made his way down to the place you wanted him most. He was kissing down your belly... He looked at the scar from the bullet and kissed along it a tear escaped his eyes. you could tell what he was thinking so you whispered Cal don't worry about it.
He nodded and worked his way down to your core, pulling your black underwear down, he began blowing cold air onto it, he kissed up your inner thigh and once he got to you clit he was giving you kitty licks,slow licking up and down. You cursed untold time and that's when he got fast swirling his tongue in figures of 8, he then stuck 2 fingers in working his way up to you again kissing you as you moaned into the kiss, you were gonna cum then he told his fingers out. Somehow he managed to get his trousers&boxers off and he was at your entrance. He looked at you asking for permission you nodded. He slowly went in waiting for you to adjust, you nodded at him meaning for him to move. He started to move asking you if you were okay, 'Cal this isn't my first time ya know'you laughed. He leant down kissing you whispering sweet nothings in your ear. He started moving faster hitting your g-spot everyone he thursted into you, a load of curses and cals escaped your mouth you could tell he was gonna cum so you pulled him down and began kissing him. You felt your walls tighten so did calum,he started rubbing your core, you went over the edge screaming Calums name which sent calum over the edge. He thrust getting sloppier, he pulled out of you laying next to you wrapping your legs around each other and intertwining your hands together whilst calum whispered "I love you way too much"

That night you fell asleep on Calums chest but not before hearing his say "I love you more then life, free Wi-Fi and everything ever.  I won't ever leave you, I promise"