Calum Hood Part 5

*Calum P. O. V*

She is perfect. The way she acts, dresses, even speaks. Her smile lights up the room, her laugh is fucking adorable. Her sass is the most funniest thing. I’m supposed to be the ‘bad boy’s I can’t fall for her, can I?  I have enemies if they find out I’m with her, they will go for her I can’t let that happen not now. I’ve just met her and already she is amazing, the boys seem to love her too. We are listening to green day and she is swaying her hips, I couldn’t help but stare at her with lust and focus. I just want to grab her and kiss her, fuck it I’m gonna do it. *Your P. O. V*

I was swaying to green day and saw Calum starring at me, i felt uncomfortable like I was doing something wrong, i turned around but the felt someone put there hands on my waist. Calum was starring into my eyes with lust, he licked his lips and pushed me against the wall.

You: Calum?

Calum: you are so fucking beautiful you know that?

You: *giggling* okay, sure…

Calum:wait you don’t believe me?

You: Calum you only like me coz I’m the new girl, the new toy everyone can play with until someone new comes along.  I don’t want to be that girl that falls for you and then gets dumped weeks later. I want to be the girl that makes you feel special and you protect but be a big softy for.

Calum: y/n ever since you got of your motorbike and walked into art class I haven’t stopped thinking about you. there is something about you that makes me wanna be with you. You will never be one of those girls that gets used whoever told you that needs to be slapped. You are perfect, I’m falling harder for you everyday and I can’t stop it.

With that he kisses you rough but passionate,His hand snakes round your waist. He bites your lips and you moan into the kiss.You hands travelled to Calums hair you begin to tug and pull on it earning groans from him. His lip ring was cold against your lips so you started biting it. ‘Jump’he whispered. you did as you were told and he carried you to the blankets on the floor. He began exploring your body and you did the same putting your hands up his shirt feeling his muscular body. You pulled away from the kiss.

Calum: Hey what’s wrong?

You: Calum I really like you but….*starting to cry*

Calum: Hey*wiping tear*Whats the matter? Tell me.

You: Calum.. I… I.. I’ve had bad experiences with boys and they made me do stuff I didn’t wanna do and I….. Calum got off you and sat there understanding what you meant.

Calum: Listen I would never hurt you okay?  I won’t force you to do anything you dont wanna do.  I promise.

You and Calum walked out of the abandoned buildings holding hands with him, he offered to walk you home and you weren’t gonna say no as it was pretty late. You got to your door and Calum stopped and stared at you, looking at you deep in the eyes. calum: Listen y/n I really like you - like a lottle(a little but alot:he whispered) and you said you like me so maybe we could Ermm( scratching his neck)maybe we could like be boyfriend and you know girlfriend?

You:(Laughing at his adorableness) Calum that would be great

Calum gives you a kiss on the cheek and walks away smiling that an idiot. You walked in ready to hear everyone moaning about you bunking off but surprisingly noone mentioned it, so you went straight to bed.