Calum Hood Part 6

*Warning-involves smutty content*

Your alarm went off meaning you had to get up and shower, you werent really a morning person. Once you got out the shower you phone went off, a text from Calum'Hey, well I was wondering seen as we have class together most of today, do you want me to pick you up? Luke will be with us too and we can meet the others at the bike hut? -Cal x' you read the message twice making sure he actually put the kiss, you replied 'well good morning calum, I dont mind being picked up saves me bringing my motorbike really. Thanks for the offer. Just text me when your down stairs. x'

You were wearing combats, skinny jeans and a ying-yang crop top, your hair was wavey(purple) and you had eyeliner&red lipstick. You heard a knock at the front door and your mum called you down. I told him to text ,you thought.

You: Hey cal

Calum: Erm hey.. YouMum: y/n since when did you stop meeting Holly?

You: since the day she lied to me. Bye.

You walked out the door and saw Calums black and red BMW outside on the drive, calum grabbed your hand and led you to the car.He whispered "You look beautiful today"you blushed and opened the car door. It was a 30minute drive and you all spoken about going to a party this Saturday. As soon as you walked through the gates Calum took your hand and intertwined your fingers, you could see people starring at you and giving you both dirty looks but you honestly didnt care you never cared what anyone thought of you and you werent gonna start now.

First period was English you had Luke, Michael and Calum in your lesson,we had to get into pairs but you didnt know wherever calum was gonna ask you so you just sat there. Calum walked up to you and asked to be your partner you nodded. The assignment was to find out in as much detail information about your favorite band or artist(its music Month in school). You both chose Green Day because lets face it they are fucking awesome. You felt Calums hand travel up your thigh,you playfully slapped his arm telling him not now. He didnt care, he carried on doing it this time going further up he brushed past your core, you cheeks began to burn red and you felt your self getting wet. He done it again this time adding pressure you bit your hand and moaned hoping now one would hear you, only calum heard you and chuckled to himself.

You: Calum this isnt funny.

Calum: Is for me baby.

You: I swear calum if you dont stop I will have to do something.

Calum: Like what? *eyebrow raised*

You: Wouldnt you like to know*wink* The bell went telling us it was time for break suddenly an act of confidence took over as you grabbed Calums hand and took him to a place noone else goes, bike hut.

He took control again and pushed you against the wall knowing what he had done. He kissed you roughly like last night but better with more lust.Your hand made its way to his hair and you began tugging at it, he found his way to you bum and squeezed it which made you gasp.He licked your bottom lip begging for an entrance and you let him have it you could feel his buldge rubbing up against your core. He started grinding on you which coursed you to moan into the kiss he smirked knowing his plan worked on you, he lips went down to your neck sucking and nibbling on different parts until he found the right spot which sent you over the edge and you began moaning even more, whispering Calums name over and over.You palmed him through his tight jeans which caused him to curse and moan your name you both heard the bell for fourth period and you breathing was heavy as you were walking, Calum pulled you close and hugged you pulling you in tighter then normal. you cuddled into his chest and stood there for at least five minutes 'im falling for you really bad' calum whispered into your ear you smiled taking his hand and walking back to class