Calum Hood Part 4

You decide to screw Holly&Jake and hang out with Calum&The boys. You and calum walked out of music to this place called MisfitsPlace?

You saw a blonde haired boy who looked like a gaint, he had a lip piercing and loads of tattoos. There was another boy who had loads of tats, an eyebrow piercing and multicoloured hair-Michael I think he was and lastly Ashton, he had curly brown hair with loads of tats but no piercing.

What is it with theses boys and tats?  you thought. Calum looked at you and then the boys and smiled to himself, Luke looked you up and down while you stood there biting your lip. These boys are fucking hot you thought.

Luke:Well….You are??? Calum: Oh yeah this is y/n

Michael:  Can’t she answer for herself?

You: Erm yeah I can.

Michael: American accent?

You:  well Duh? it’s not Scottish

Ashton: I like you, you funny.

You:  Okay. thanks?

You all sat there talking and having a laugh until the bell went. You all got up and started walking to class until Calum pulled you away.

You: Cal? whats wrong?

Calum: Wanna bunk last period?

You: sure.Where we gonna go?

Calum: I’ll show you. C’mon!

You and Calum walked off,you looked at your phone and saw a message from Holly ‘I can’t believe you have left me for Calum,he is just using you.  Your the new toy of the school that’s the only reason they are interested in you. I’m glad you went off with them your a bitch and a twofaced slag. What girl goes off with a boy she just met ’ You read the message over and over thinking was she right but she never told you about her and Ashton.You left it and saw where Calum took you, it was a old building which had loads if fairy lights and green day playing in the back ground. You looked at the time it was 2:17 another hour and fourtyfive minutes. You looked around and saw Noone around but you and calum, you smiled at the thought you were alone.  You and calum saw a little girl crying that she lost her mummy, Calum took her hand and found her mum, he looked so cute with kids. You thought he is one big softy.