Calum Hood Part 8

You felt the blood on your hands you looked at calum and started to fall down Michael rushed to you whilst calum beat Mason up. You saw a tear fall down Calums cheek as he kicked the shit out of Mason shouting insults. Luke came over to you and Michael whispering soothing and helpful tings but it didn't work you just wanted to cry in pain. Calum rushed towards you,holding you for dear life while Ashton called an ambulance. You heard Calum crying and telling the boys its all his fault.

Calum: y/n please answer  me.

You: *weakly*Cal?Im sorry.

Calum: *crying*Hey,dont be sorry. it's my fault I shouldn't have took you here.

You: No I should've listened. (you felt your eyes getting heavy and you couldn't breathe) cal I....

Calum:y/n? Y/N!! Baby please please wake up.

The ambulance came straight away and took you into hospital you heard someone come into the room it sounded like luke. Your eyes were fluttering open to see Calum and the Boys standing there looking at you as soon as Calum saw you open your eyes he rushed to you. His eyes were puffy red, he looked like he hadn't slept in days. He was whispering how much he loves you and how he isn't going to let anyone hurt you ever again you just smiled at how silly he was being, it was only a bullet right?  The boys left the room so you and Calum could have some privacy, Calum grabbed your hand and started talking to you.

Calum: I'm really sorry y/n I shouldn't have got you involved in this. it's all my fault. *crying* I'm an idiot and a stupid fool who is the worst boyfriend ever and don't deserve you. I shouldn't have let anyone hurt you and I--- you cut calum off by pulling him down for a kiss he didn't mind and kissed back.

You: Calum seriously stop okay!  you maybe an idiot but you are my idiot and I love you.Its me who don't deserve you, I wanted you and if this is what happens then it's worth it if I have you okay?

Calum:  You know I'm meant to be the bad boy and not the soppy sad one who falls for the most perfect girl right?

You: *chuckling*Shut up and kiss me Calum Hood!

He kissed you again until the nurse came in saying you could go home tomorrow once they stitched you up Calum stayed with you all night and Luke came to vist you aswell.

*NextDay*

The nurse came in and stitched you up telling you you were ready to go home. You haven't heard from either one of the boys today sinuous decided to text calum. 'hey, are you picking me up today or am I walking? x' he replied instantly 'I'll pick you up but we need to talk.'

We need to talk that's all that ran through your heard until calum got to you. As soon as he arrived his mood was different, he didn't kiss you or hug you maybe he is tired you thought.

You arrived at your house and invited calum upstairs, as soon as you got upstairs calum just stood there.

*Calums P. O. V*

I looked around y/n seeing loads of posters of green day,all time low and many more great bands.I then saw a picture of me and her kissing on her mirror and another with us and the boys I smiled to myself watching her charge her phone. I am in love with her but she got hurt because of me, I promised myself never to let her get hurt I promised her that everything was gonna be OK but it wasn't  how was I meant to break up with her. I really don't wanna but it's for the best.

I sat her down and held her hands, looking in her eyes I saw she loved me her blue pericing eyes just made me wanna kiss her so much I dont want things to end. No fuck this I love her, I'm not dumping her noway! I thought. Instead I looked at her lips licking mine and lent in so our foreheads were together and whispered I love you over and over again.  I saw her smiling letting both her dimples shine through and her eyes sparkle, our lips connected and moved together there was a spark passion. I am unconditional in love with her.