Chapter 4

Bethany POV

We got there right on time for the concert and it started in no time. There was a small wait and the VIP area was crowded, but we were there and that's all that mattered. Ashton ran to his drums and started drumming a little bit and the crowd went wild. Everyone else was singing along to the lyrics so I decided to do the same with Patricia.

I was always labeled "different" because I was famous but I just wanted to be a normal teenager who has fun with her friends. I tried to blend into the crowd while they were singing their last song, She Looks So Perfect.

The concert ended in no time and it was time for us to meet the boys. The guard led us backstage where they were hanging out.

"I'm so excited! Bethany we've been waiting for this day forever!" Patricia said shaking me around. I giggled.

"Which one are you most excited to hug?" Patricia asked me with a smile on her face.

I thought for a while. I honestly couldn't wait to hug all of them, but especially Luke. There was something about him that made him so lovable and I couldn't wait to meet him.

Ashton POV

I was all sweaty after the performance so I hope the people with Backstage Passes wouldn't mind.

"How many are going to be back here?" I asked a security guard.

"Five" He answered with a serious tone.

The group came in and we all got up to greet them.

"Hi" Luke, Calum, Michael and I said in sync.

Then I saw one of them. She looked familiar like I had seen her in a store ad somewhere.

Then it hit me.

I had.

Bethany POV

I couldn't wait to meet the boys. Ashton's smile wasn't even a smile anymore he just stared at me in disbelief.

I shook my head.

If he had seen me somewhere I didn't want a big deal to be made out of it. I just wanted to be treated like any other girl with a backstage pass would, and I hoped as famous people too, they would understand.

I went up to Luke to greet him first and he smiled, but then paused and I was confused. Did I miss something big? I wondered.

Luke POV

I knew this girl.

I knew her from somewhere like a magazine or something.

Now it was my job to find out where. Ashton had the same look as I did, near disbelief.

I remembered seeing her on twitter. Her face was on my phone screen at one point and that I knew.

She wrapped her arms around mine in a hug and I couldn't help but smile because she looked so happy.

"I drove out three hours to see the band and I'm so happy I finally can!" She said with a grin.

"Wow that's amazing, where are you from?" I asked her.

"Hilmar, California." She replied.

She was much smaller than me, at least a foot but it was easy to carry on a conversation with her.

She was one of the sweetest and prettiest girls I had ever met.

"My name is Bethany Mota." She said with a grin.

I paused and finally knew who this girl was.

*NOTE*

Hi guys so I'm on a long plane ride so I might update a lot I hope it doesn't bother anybody :)