20

stardust;
we are nothing but stardust
trying to find our way back
to the stars

Irene°

"y-you!" I shouted once I saw his face

he was the guy that mum set me up on that 'blind date' that I obviously rejected and disrespected which of course one of the actions that I regret

He started grabbing me by the waist, applying a strong force, to let me go inside his car and let me sit on the backseat.

I tried holding unto the car's roof to avoid myself from going inside the car.

"Y-Yah! what are you doing!?!yishh you sikya! h-hey let go of me!
huhu EOMMMMAAAAA!" I shouted as hard as I could

this guy is out of his mind

I think he drank to much. I smell strong alcohol coming from him.

I kicked him on the knees. Feeling the pain, he fell into the ground.

Now's my chance.

Several steps were made as I walked fastly but there was a tight grip on my arm

it was him. h-how could he stand up so fast?

He dragged me to the car with great force, that I wasn't able to resist it.

He also went to the driver's seat and locked the doors.

" YAH, what do you want?! tell me directly! you don't have to do this."

He let out a small laugh from what I said. "Say sorry to me, or maybe take back that rejection"

what?

"Irene-shi, I want you.."

IS HE INSANE?

---

Irene also let out a small laugh, brushed her hair back and rolled her eyes.

"are you seriously serious right now? cause If you aren't I'm not happy with this joke" she attempted to open the car's door, when he suddenly started the car and they were in a moving motion.

"yah!" Irene shouted

---

wait. I'll just make a call.

I opened my purse and handed out my phone. Turned it on, but it did not.
eh?!

I continuously tapped my phone's screen.

maybe my phone's battery went out.

ugh

I'm dead meat.

I stared at the mirror reflecting this crazy guy driving.

I gathered up courage and decided to do something crazy just to save myself.