23

seeds;
we'll bloom like beautiful
flowers.

Irene°

A black car stopped in front of the Bae corporation. It was nothing else but the heir of that company. The beautiful heir they say.

ahh~ she's so pretty..

a queen...

I wish I could be pretty like her..

Each of their heads turned towards her direction, as she was walking towards the elevator.

'I've got to clear up my mind and fill it with the things that are most important right now' Irene thought by herself and sighed heavily.

Ding!

She finally reached to the floor that she was heading towards.

She then opened the glass door in front of her, and stood some of the employees.

'Good day Miss Bae!' they all said in unison.

“Hello everyone, good day to all of you too. You're probably wondering on why I am here today. Well, actually I was being assigned here temporarily to manage this department. Don't worry it's just for today!” She gave them a smile.

All of them stared at her blankly.

“ let's get our job started! ” Irene added.

She directly went inside her office. Putting her bag aside, sitting on the big chair, and trying to adjust with the desk.

Irene stretched her arms in the air.
“Let's get things done!” she said to herself.

=

Ahh just look at her, she looks so good.

Hey stop it! get back to your job..

how to look good like that?!

=

“why are they all facing this way? Perhaps I'll have to give them more tasks..” She thought

She noticed the employees staring at her direction and whispering.

She went outside of her office and brought with her a pile of papers and magazines. All of them pretended as if they actually have started their tasks.

“Here you go”

“This one is for you”

“work on this”

She said to each one of them as she slowly handed to them the things that they should accomplish.

“those tasks are due to this day. Be sure not to procrastinate. You need.to submit them to me at exactly 2:00 pm. Now chopchop!” She said, and went back to her office, closing the blinds.