19

constellations;
you and I are like stars.
we will always be connected
and magic will happen when we do.

Taehyung°

as soon as he stepped in, some other classy girls would want to talk to him.
Not new to their style, he of course knows how to deal with them and read their motives.

"hello Mr.Kim, I heard you would be taking over the Kim company" the woman smiled as she drank her wine

from her smile I can see that she has a side purpose of talking to me, aside from business.

"ah, yes" he gave her a smirk

"s-so, you would be sitting on that throne the next time huh? or should I call you CEO Kim now" she said as she flipped her hair.

based on that action, she's showing off her expensive necklace. which of course I would try not to notice.

"uhm yeah" he gave her a smirk once again and drank his wine.

"so, if your not busy, I hope we can hang out some other time?" the girl said putting her hair behind her ear.

now she's showing off her earings.

"sure. if I'm not busy" he responded

---

a sudden tight grip on my arms occured. It was Jihee

"mind if I join you? by the way I'm Jihee, the soon to be queen of Kim corporation. I'm his fiance"

the girl gave a fake smile.

"I overheard your conversation, well, if you plan to go out, I'll consider in joining too" Jihee gave an irritating look

"oh, really?" the girl scanned Jihee from head to foot.

"I'll get going now Mr. Kim, that was a very nice conversation" the girl went away as she winked at me.

"I'll be hanging out with my friends" I directly said to Jihee.

---

Going near to a certain table, Taehyung sat down on the couch talking with his friends.

---

Irene°

Many hours has already passed by, it was 9:00 pm.

we're still here at the gathering. glad I did not drink too much or I would be tipsy like Kristal, who already fell asleep.

I tried to wake Kristal up. She was literally knocked down. Gladly I saw Jin.

"Yah, can you drive this girl back to her apartment?" I asked

"sure." He shortly replied

I stood up,
put on my peach fur coat as a pair of my white sleeveless dress and grabbed my purse.

*yawn* I feel so tired, I wanna go home.

I walked in a hallway near the bathroom, leading to the other side of the venue where other more tables and couches are placed, Mom was there and her 'classy' friends.

A couple more steps Irene, and we'll be where mom is..

...

suddenly I felt a tight grip on my waist

huh?

and then I felt like I was levitating from the ground

eh??!??!?!?

I was facing at the back view not knowing who this freakingly weird person is.

"yah! excuse me?! what are you doing?! can you put me down?!" I shouted

"Y-YAH!! what are you trying to do?! I said put me down!" I shouted once again

The guy continued to carry me and said nothing at all.

im in big trouble.

"HELP" I shouted once again, and tried to move myself continuously to set loose from his grip.

why is there a crazy person here at the event?! I thought security would be so tight here!? yishsbcsndaknd

The stranger was still carrying me, and we were near the exit.

"YISHHHHHH!!!!!" I tried to slap the guy's face from behind but it's no use.

"hey, you want me to tie you up instead?"

that voice.

seems familiar to me.

but where and when did I hear it from?

"YAH! WHOEVER YOU ARE I'LL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE!"

We reached outside, and stopped at a red car.

I was slowly put back into the ground.

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

finally, he faced me.

"wait a minute." the words that came out from my mouth as I saw his face

__________________________________

stay tuned lovelies!😊 especially for the next chapter!
by the way I want to thank you for your nonstop support! 😊