27

thunder;
and I'll come by like
a thunder. You'll shake
and tremble.

Irene°

She yawned and stretched as soon as she opened her eyes. It took a couple of minutes for the idea to sink in her mind that she was still in the same place: Taehyung's room.

She then scanned her surroundings, and noticed that he wasn't present inside the room.

'Ahh I think it's time for me to go already' Irene thought to herself.

She brought her eyes on the clock that was inside the room. 6:00 pm

WHAT?!

are you kidding me?!

She hastened to get up from her seat and eventually fixed her hair.

Going out of the room and heading downstairs.

“are you going to go now?”

A voice she heard coming from the living room. It was Taehyung.

“yeah right” She responded

“Thank you for your service!” He bowed jokingly

“yishh. Don't think about it, I was just forced to come here” She gave a smirk

“serves you right. You owe me big time” Taehyung said before Irene could go near the main door.

(3 days later)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

A big event. A big celebration. It was the time that all the powerful business personalities came together in one great program.

“Here is your table ma'am” The lady assisted Mrs.Bae and her daughter to the table.

It seems everybody was already there. People coming from the Jung, Park and Kim Corporation.

-

We took a seat as everybody's eyes were on us.

“It's a great time to come together once again” One of them said

I noticed Taehyung and Jihee sitting on the left front of me. A serious expression it is, that I noticed from Taehyung's face. Mrs.Kim Eun were also by their side. I couldn't believe he's the same person 3 days ago. He was bright despite of having that cold.

I faced him and gave him a smile. a friendly smile.

-

She gave him a friendly smile.

He just brought his head down.

hmm? Irene thought to herself. Being shocked of his response.

Taehyung°

We had a meeting last morning before this event. It was a smack of reality for me. Our marriage is nearing up.

I should stop being that close and attached to her. Nothing's gonna change If I will. We're still gonna end up being hurt, especially with the situation.