35-b

[finale part 2]

She did it, she conquered it. In fact she was safely on the shore with him.
Water was dripping from her.

Her muscles weak from trying to survive the waves. Crawling on the shore, she coughed a lot. Inhaling and exhaling. She was shaking from the coldness. Her heart beating so fast that she can hear it.

There she layed on the sand facing the bright sky. She then faintly drew her attention to him who was beside her. Drawing her face near him, she tried to examine if he was breathing. She was afraid. So anxious. She wasn't able to feel that he was breathing. Panicked, she quickly performed the basic CPR.

Doing it a couple of times. Nothing was happening. She did not give up. She continuously did it until a sign that he was still breathing would thrive. Hoping and Hoping it would now work.

Tears were dropping from her eyes aside from the water droplets from her hair. “y-you coward!” she continued to do the CPR.

There was a void of silence.

Nothing.

No signs.

Her cry grew louder and louder. “hey you pabo! don't you give up on me! This was your stupid idea!”

“y-yah! Kim Taehyung!”

Once again, she did her very best.

“don't you ever give up on me. You promised you will wait for my answer”

“what if my answer was yes huh?! h-how, how can we make it official?!”

“y-yah Kim Taehyung, If you don't wake up in this moment i-I'll take back what I said”

She cried and cried. “h-how can you give up like this?!”

She grew tired. She was shaking. She just sat beside him crying so hard.

Her vision getting blurry. It was suddenly pitch black

She fainted

[ Past ]

She was at the canteen, chilling out with her best friend. Munching in the food on her mouth she couldn't help but ask why some of the girls where on their phones.

“I thought this is Lunch time, why are they all in their phones?!”

“you know, stalking in some guys from Eagle's Academy”

“Ahh!!” another student barged in their table

Joohyun just raised her eyebrows in confusion

“since, Eagle's high is renovating their court, then that means their basketball championship will be held at ours!!! Ahhh!!!!” The other girl said squealing

Eagle's Academy can play in our court. In fact, I just recently knew that the owners were just close relatives. Well, that explains why they are constructed so close.pshh.
Irene thought to herself.

“Hey have you heard of the guy Kim Taehyung?” The girl asked

“wae? what's with him?” Krystal asked

Irene who showed no interest was suddenly listening.

“He really is the bad boy next door! Aside from his cheekyness, he's lowkey smart though! I heard he is part of the honours”