26

jars;
would want them
would keep them
a storage of feelings
created.

Irene°

She took a deep breathe as she stood in front of their main door. Attempting to open it, she noticed her hands involuntarily shaking.

ugh why am i.. She thought to herself

Once again she took a deep breathe and tried to cope up with her confidence.

I'm here to find out what's this fuzz all about..

ugh but why am I involved with this? out of all?!

She thought once again

okay let's do this!

She finally opened the main door of the mansion.

She couldn't believe what came up to her. Confusion was all in her mind, as she saw all the maids panicking and weren't able to stay still inside the mansion. You couldn't see a single maid standing still.

Finally one came up to her, thinking that she would answer the curiosity filled inside her mind.

“Thank goodness! you're already here Ms.Bae! I'm really relieved that you came here! Thank you!” She attempted to get down on her knees when Irene stopped her.

“ani ani, ahjumma. By the way what exactly is going on here?” Irene asked

“y-you see. Mr.& Mrs.Kim flew off to Singapore  for a vacation and also for Mr.Kim to have some fresh air after his recovery. No one is left here other than Ms.Tiffany, who is also really busy”

“and?” Irene raised one of her eyebrows expecting her to explain more.

“and, a-also the situation right now.. Mr.Taehyung is not feeling well. He doesn't want any of the maids to step inside his room. We are really worried and we don't know what to do. If Mrs. Kim Eun finds out about this situation. We're all gonna be doomed and maybe we'll loose our jobs! That's why I'm really thankful that you are here!”

Irene sighed and felt bad about their situation but wasn't able to stop from asking. “But why did you contact me though? Why didn't you contact his fiancè?”

a-ah Ms. Tiffany told us to call you instead. She said you're the only person that can be trusted. I'm sorry Ms.Bae, we just followed her orders” She bowed

Irene sighed once again “don't worry ahjumma, no one is going to be fired. Leave it all to me”

“Thank you so much Ms.Bae. His room is located upstairs at the right hallway. It's the third room”

Irene nodded and gave the maid a smile of assurance.

She started to follow the directions that was given to her. She reached the hallways

yishhh this punk! how could he act all this bratty?! Joohyun said to herself as she walked fastly towards his room.

She noticed some of the maids trembling outside of his room and faced them. “don't worry” She also mouted to them and they responded to her with a nodd, still, terrified.