I Can't Believe You

|~*~Unexpectedly Falling~*~| 

Sami walked up to the door of Nikki's house. The door was opened by her adoptive mom, Amanda. She smiled. “Hi! Sami, right?” she said. 

“Yeah.” Sami grinned. “Me, Isabelle, Liam, and Justin are here to pick up Nikki and Kellin.” 

“Nikki didn't tell me she was going out tonight.” Amanda said. 

“It was a last minute thing. A surprise.” Sami said. “Can she come?” 

“Of course.” she said. “Nikki and Kellin are upstairs. Go on up there.” 

Sami walked upstairs to Nikki's room. She heard a guitar playing and stopped at the door way. She stayed there in the hallway and listened. She heard Kellin's familiar voice singing. 

Let them talk and talk and talk.

Let them say what they want.

We will laugh at the thought,

They don't know what we've got.

Every year that goes by, a year older we are.

You'll still be beautiful then,

Bless your beautiful heart.

They'll talk and talk and talk.

How crazy is it?

Someone could waste their whole life,

Helplessly, just patiently waiting for a

Love like you and me.

You still have all of my-

You still have all my heart.

You still have all of my heart!

You still have all of my-

You still have all of my heart.

You still have all of my-

You still have all of my heart. 

His guitar playing stopped and Sami heard Nikki speaking. 

“Wow...” she said. “That song was beautiful. It was amazing. I think Sami will love it.” 

Kellin wrote that song for me?, Sami thought. She smiled and her heart skipped a beat. 

Then Kellin spoke. “That song wasn't for Sami...” he said. Sami's head shot up and she peered into Nikki's room. She saw Kellin look into Nikki's eyes. “It was for you.” 

Nikki's eyes widened. And so did Sami's. That song was for her?! 

“I used to like Sami...” he started. He took hold of her hands and Sami felt her heart break a bit. “But then we got paired up for this project. It took me a while to realize my feelings for you. I was denying them at first, but soon I realized that it was true. I've fallen hard for you.” 

One of his hands caressed Nikki's cheek. Sami felt a tear slide down her cheek. “Say no if you want me to stop...” Kellin whispered. Kellin leaned into Nikki. She expected Nikki to push him away and be a good friend, but all she did was lean in too. 

Nikki kissed Kellin back. His hands slid down and went around her waist. Nikki's arms went around Kellin's neck and brought him closer to her. Kellin lifted Nikki up onto his lap. Soon they had run out of breath and pulled back just enough to look into each other's eyes. They were both breathing heavily. 

“I've fallen hard for you too.” Nikki spoke. “I didn't realize it until just last week at the hospital. You were all that I could think about. My feelings for Justin are long gone. You're the one that I want to be with.” 

“You already have me.” Kellin said and pecked Nikki on the lips. Sami decided to step into the doorway. 

“I knew it.” she said. Kellin and Nikki turned to see her standing in the door way. They jumped away from each other. They stood up. Nikki started to speak. 

“Sami. I can ex-” 

“Save it, Nikki.” Sami cut her off. She turned around and started to go back downstairs. Her vision was becoming blinded by the tears that were forming in her eyes, threatening to spill out. She heard footsteps behind her. She opened the door and then slammed it shut. She ran down the path and hopped into Justin's car and said, “Go.” 

“What about Nikki and Kellin?” Liam asked. Then he noticed Sami's tears. “Whoa what happened?” 

Just then Nikki and Kellin reached them at Justin's convertible. 

“What do you want?” Sami snapped. 

“Sami, I'm sorry.” Nikki said. She had unshed tears in her eyes. “I didn't want to hurt you that way, but I couldn't help myself. I don't know when it happened, but I fell for Kellin.” 

Justin's head snapped up and he turned to them. “What?!” He looked to Kellin for an explanation. 

“Justin, please don't freak out.” Kellin started. “I like Nikki... a lot.” 

Justin fumed. “Since when!?” 

“I don't know when it happened, but it did...” 

Justin's normally warm amber eyes turned cold. “I can't believe you. You knew I liked her!” 

Kellin winced at Justin yelling at him. It wasn't normal for Justin to just start yelling at someone. Even if he was angry. “I know you do, but I couldn't help myself. I had to let her know how I felt about her.” 

Sami scoffed. “Yeah. By trying to suck each other's faces off.” 

That was that last straw for Justin. “You kissed her, Kellin?!” 

“Nikki, is this true?” Isabelle finally spoke. 

Nikki simply nodded and looked down. Then she looked back to Sami. “I'm sorry that this happened. But I can't help how I feel. I like Kellin and you can't stop me from being with him. I never wanted to do this to you.” 

Kellin spoke. “Same for me. Justin, dude, I'm sorry. But I really fell hard for Nikki.” 

"If you were really my friend, you wouldn't have done this." Sami snapped.

Justin looked down at his steering wheel at shook his head. “I can't believe you.” his voice was cold. He stepped on the gas and drove away, leaving Nikki and Kellin behind.

Kellin put his arm around Nikki. “Are you okay?” 

“Sort of.” Nikki admitted. “I just can't believe I just lost my best friends.” 

“You still have me.” Kellin placed a kiss on Nikki's cheek. She wrapped her arms around him. 

“Please don't leave me.” she said loud enough for only them to hear. 

“I wouldn't think of it.” he said to her. He hugged Nikki tightly and kissed her forehead. 

How could this have even happened? Nikki managed to have the guy she fell for, but she lost her best friends all in one night.

*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for not updating!

Picture of Kellin on the right. Jesus, look at that face. I MIGHT SEE HIM IN OCTOBER! <3

Also a video of him being weird on the right.

-Zaira <3