Happy (Without You)

|~*~Unexpectedly Falling~*~|

Monday,

October 29, 2012

On Monday, Isabelle was picked up for school by Justin. He had already picked up Sami and Liam. Isabelle slipped into the backseat of Justin's car with Sami who had her arms folded over her chest.

“You okay?” Isabelle asked.

“They're dead to me.” she said coldly, glaring at the seat in front of her.

Isabelle knew who they were. Nikki and Kellin. She remembered Friday night's events clearly. They had arrived at Nikki's house last night to pick up her and Kellin so they could go hang out. Sami went into her house to get Nikki and Kellin. Minutes later, she came back and hopped into the car. The look on her face was one of heartbreak and anger rolled into one. They were about to leave when Nikki and Kellin came running out of the house. Words were said and it was all a little confusing, but Isabelle knew one thing for sure; Sami saw Nikki and Kellin kiss. Which only meant that they had feelings for each other and they'd told each other. They even openly admitted it in front of them which caused Sami to become even more pissed and heartbroken. The look Justin gave Kellin was one of utter hate. Then Justin drove off.

Minutes later, they arrived at school. Justin parked his car in his usual spot. They had about half an hour before class started, so they stayed outside Justin's car talking.

A few minutes later, Isabelle heard the roar of a motorcycle come around the school. She ignored it. Sami's eyes shifted to it. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. “Well if it isn't the happy couple.” she said coldly.

Isabelle, Justin, and Liam looked over to see Kellin coming into the parking lot on his motorcycle. On the back of his bike was Nikki who had her arms securely wrapped around Kellin's waist. Kellin parked his bike a few spaces away from them next to a black SUV. Nikki and Kellin stepped off the bike and took off their helmets. The people in the SUV, Kellin's band mates, stepped out and greeted them. Even though they were cars away, Isabelle could hear what they were saying loud and clear.

Justin (Hills), Jesse, Jack, and Gabe greeted Nikki and Kellin with hugs.

Justin grinned at Nikki. “Looking hot, Nikki.” he said.

“Hey!” Kellin put his arm around Nikki's waist and she leaned onto him a bit. “Back off Justin. She's mine.” Kellin placed a kiss on Nikki's cheek.

Jesse's eyes shifted from Nikki to Kellin. “Are you two dating?”

They both nodded and smiled at each other.

Jack clapped. “Finally! Kellin grew enough balls to tell you.”

Kellin blushed slightly. Gabe chuckled and turned to Nikki. “I saw this coming from the day you first saw us practice.” he turned his attention to Kellin. “So how'd you tell her?”

Kellin's blush grew. “You don't need to know.” he said.

Nikki giggled at his nervousness. “He wrote a song for me.” she answered.

Isabelle looked over to Nikki. “He wrote a song for her?” she asked her.

Sami nodded and went back to glaring at Nikki and Kellin.

Justin scoffed. “Anyone can write a love song for someone. But it doesn't mean its good. I can think of one at the top of my head.” he was silent for a few seconds. “If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone. I can be a gentleman, anything you want. If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go. I’d never let you go.” he sang. “See? It's easy!”