Wooing and courting of wolves

Ivan slowly removes his teeth form the feline neck and licked the spot he bit with out thinking. The feline moved away from the man with a snarl and stood by her sister before shifting back, her tail flickered angrily. He looked at this amazing woman and could help but puff out his chest trying to Impress this woman. She turned away from him and inspected her little sister, unknowingly hearting Ivans pride. Joel laughed at his elder brother, causing Ivan to snarl violently at his baby brother. Joel just chuckeled and walked to the two felines. " Excuse me ladys but are you the brides that are coming?" " Just bride my sister Lola is to marrie the alpha of the luna pack." joel smiled at the smaller feline."I'm the alpha Joel and this monster is my older brother Ivan" Ivan puffed up and extended his arm and take hers, he bend down to kiss her hand, but she quickly jerked her hand away. " I'm not some maiden who need to have her hand kiss." Beatrix turned and left him standing shell shocked. Joel smiled " on the bright side she isn't afraid of you" Ivan nodded and walked to the woods ' I'll woo her, and make her mine ' and he was going to woo her like a true male.

Beatrix was shown her room while the bride and groom got to know one another. She had just finish unpacking her bag when the door burst open reviling and bloody Ivan. "What the fuck" Beatrix ears flatten and tail puffed up. Ivan just grunt and grabbed her throwing her over his shoulder. Beatrix hiss and scratched at his back, but he ignored it and put her down in front of his kill. An impressive stag with large body and larger horns. She turned to him and inspected his puffed up chest and smart smirked. "What is this?" "My offering." She expected his face for a moment before turning to the stag. "I've killed bigger." She stated calmly moving away form the deflated man.