Well ,shit ...

Lola stood shell shocked as she watched her sister be dragged away. Joel smirked." Well looks like I'm going to have a sister in-law." Lola looked up at the man she will marry. " I think so I've never seen her go along that easily with anyone ." " THAT was easy?" Joel looked at her in disbelief. Lola sighed. " The last man that tried to put her on his shoulder got a gash to the neck and face. She isn't a touchy person." Joel nodded getting a little worried for his brother. Joel and Lola made there way to bed in silence. Joel open there bedchamber door for a blushing Lola. Joel chuckled lightly and her shyness. They prepared for bed and settled awkwardly together and let sleep take them.

....
Joel woke to light growling. He slowly made his way out of bed carful not to disturb Lola. He moved out and down the hall to fine Beatrix and Ivan circling one another. "What are you to doing." Ivan snarled loudly at his brother. Shielding a unamused Beatrix. "If you dont mind brother Beatrix has given me a chance to welcome my courtship, if i can best her in a fight so if you will take your leave." He turned around and they begin to circle once more. Joel chuckled at them and begin back to his room when he entered a loud snarl ripped pass his lip. He ran back to where the two were. "Shes gone someone stole my mate." Beatrix stopped her squirming under Ivan to look at him. All the faces turned to angered. They moved quickly to the bed chamber. They shifted and smelled the chambers for anything they could find. Ivan and Joel eyes snapped to one another when they found the sent of the sent of there age old enemies. Snarled filled the room and they a howl. Quickly the hall was filled with worrier wolves. They huffed angrily and shared the information with the pack and they moved out to the omega pack.