Maybe, yes?

Beatrix moved away from Ivan, causing him to snarl. Beatrix snarled in return, years of having to protect her left her on the defensive. He looked at her in aw, no woman would stand her ground to him. Beatrix moved to her sister and ushered he away from the males.

The two brothers stood side by side and watched as the sisters left. Joel began to chuckle , Ivan glared at him " Is my failure amusing to you " Joel smiled at his fuming brother." No but your success is quite interesting " Joel strolled away from his confused brother.

The two sister have made it to the house. When Lola gave her sister a quick kick that Beatrix blocked. " how is it that you get to make out with your guy and I can't " Beatrix ears flatten and he tail flickered. " he's not my guy it was just a thank you for helping me." " well damn he did a hell of a job "helping" you by the way you two were sucking face ." Beatrix was about to respond when Ivan and Joel came out of the clearibg. Ivan was instantly at Beatrix side. Lola turn to Joel and quickly kissed him. Beatrix snarled in anger and was about to lung when Ivan caught her around the waist and hit the cuts there and she hissed out in pain, Ivan snarled and carried her to the medical center.
Once they make it Ivan played her down and pulled her shirt off gently exposing her cuts. He lean down and licked at the cuts , she hissed at him and tried to bat him awat. He easily caught her hand and continued to lick at the wound. Beatrix wined loudly when he found the deepest cut. He finished cleaning the wound and nuzzled into her neck and cheek. She purred loudly at this action, and nuzzled him back. " maybe he would be a good mate" Beatrix thought before falling asleep in Ivan arm.