Falure is not an option

Lola walked away from her sister to talk to her husband to be. "Well how are you kitty." Fine." She stated shyly. he looked down at her and couldn't help but love her. He just needed to get her to talk more and work with him. " So you're a black cat " Joel stated casually thinking nothing of it. Lola stiffen and her tale puffed. " Yes" she stated gruffly. He looked at her for a moment. " Your coat means something, what is it." Lola stopped and looked him in the eyes." Unlucky , disaster,a thing to avoid at all cost." Joel stiffen." Your take your pick." She then continued to walk leaving Joel in her shadow. Joel quickly followed her " Lola I didn't mean to offend you" She looked back at him " it doesn't matter to me just don't question it when B is hear, she's not afraid to rip off someone head in a country that isn't hers." Joel smiled, happy his bride had someone to protect her. " now you have two people not afraid to rip some heads off. "Lola blushed making Joel heart skip a beat. He began to lean forward for a kiss, he was so close all Lola had to do was pucker her lips and they be kissing. Lola was just about to kiss him when a hand came between them. " Lola lets go." Beatrix pulled her sister away by her face. " what the hell b!" " your going to get married in two days you'll be having sex with him soon" Lola blushed barring her face in her hand.

.....

After a restless night Beatrix woke before the sun. She stretched and shifted for a run through her new territory. Little did she know it was Ivan turn for patrols. She made her was way up a tree to lie down for a moment, but In the distant she heard a howl. She stood up alert. It howled again and she made he way to it. When she got there she found Ivan fighting a group of lions. She pounced on one that was going to attack him from behind. She bit in to his front leg he snarled at her and pushed her into a tree she thrashed and cut his face with her claw he pushed off her shaking his head. She moved to Ivan who had one on his back and another trying to attack from the front she was about to attack when her powered move one off his back and tackled the other. Beatrix stood shell shocked at the power of this man. She forgot the male lion that decided he didn't like to be ignored and cut in to her side. She snarled and cut in to his neck. Ivan suddenly appeared at her side smelling her blood. The lions quickly retreated when they saw the fearsome wolf standing over the jaguar. She looked up at Ivan who stood alert over her. She never had someone care that much for her. She licked under his muzzle making him look down at her. They sifted back to there human forms, Ivan grabbed her and began to kiss her passionately. " really Beatrix I can't believe you said I couldn't kiss my husband to be but you can get groped and dry humped!" Lola yelled while Joel just laughed.