The not so fight

Beatrix fallowed behind the wolves as they tracked her sister. She was furriest with her self for allowing her head to be filled with girls dreams of a mate and baby's to fill her time. She looked to Ivan leading side by side with his brother and felt that warm feeling bloom in her heart. Some how this man has wormed his way in to her heart and she hadn't realized it until she allowed him to pin her. She didn't fight as hard as she did with the other males and it rattled her to her core. ' when did I become so soft. What happen to the worrier that people feared.' She mused to her self and she ran harder after hours of travel they arrived at there land the wolves stopped slowly looking for the patrol on the tall towered walls Beatrix didn't have time to wait she claimed a tree so swiftly the wolves didn't notice her vanishing act. She sifted and began to travel in the trees finding and opening in the fortress and took it. She landed gracefully on the floor and shifted. She moved easily and effortlessly behind the homes. She herd her sister cry out and a loud thud. Anger shot through the younger sister as she quietly moved closer. A large man towards over her sister and his fist was coved in Lola's blood. Beatrix saw red and ripped the iron bars off the cobbled walls and lunged at the man effortlessly kicking out his feet and smashing his head to the ground nocking him out effortlessly and grabbing Lola. She escaped the prison and moved quickly and carefully through the village. She escaped with her unconscious sister and chirped to the wolves to move. Joel tried to take her from Beatrix's arm and she snarled. Ivan moved in behind her and Joel moved slowly in front keeping her attention. Ivan grabbed her and put her on his shoulder while Joel grabbed Lola and scented her. They moved out once they separated the sister. Beatrix trashed and swirled, Ivan sighed and whimpered when he knocked her out. They made it to there home easy and placed the sisters in a bed to recover. Ivan and Joel looked to one another and they knew this will not go unpunished.