Hell has no anger like a red head

Beatrix and Ivan made there way through the city, stocking supply and getting ready to rip her apart. They moved swiftly for 3 days hunting for the she wolf. They got to the out skirts of the town and swiftly snuck in. " Ivan were are we going now?" "she lives in the main building in the heart of town.." Beatrix snarled at this and began there assent to the middle of town. They made there way easily to the middle and entered swiftly. Beatrix found her sent and begin to fallow it to were she was. " she lived from our last attack the neck we shell steal her and cut off her ugly ears and tail and see how much he could love her then." she snicked. Beatrix looked at Ivan and they nodded atone another. Ivan pinned the man in the room and Beatrix shoved the woman down. " You attacked my sister and you really thought we wouldn't find you?" the woman tried to scramble back and almost screamed before beatrix broke her jaw. She begin to sob. " You really thought I let this happen. " Beatrix grabbed her hair and picked her up so her feet no longer touched the floor." Your heads mine now." All that could be heard was a gurgle and then silence. Beatrix and Ivan took there leave of the blood bath and return to there kingdome. They quickly washed and dressed for the wedding. The wedding was interesting to say the least with all the flowers and the decapitated head of there love rival. Beatrix and Ivan said that the queen had given the final strike.  The wolves now new how fearsome there new queen was and relished in her power. Lola and Joel retired to there chambers eagerly. Beatrix challenged Ivan to a match of strength for the right to mate. " But i have already won." Ivan said smuggly. Beatrix turned to him " We were interrupted last time, and i didn't tap out." Ivan smiled. "Lead the way my lady." they made there way over to the ring. They fought and were just warming up when Ivan pounced and pinned Beatrix. He smiled " do you yield." Beatrix smiled and flexed her hips flinging Ivan off her. She proceeded to bend his arm to an unnatural angle. Ivan taped out quickly. He moved away form her head hung low. Beatrix shoved her way in to his arm. " I Beatrix of Mathern have Bested you Ivan in the mating ring." He looked at her with a fown. " That means Ivan that you ....are ....Mine!"  She flung her self at him and kissed him passionately.  Ivan smiled into the kiss, and pucked her up swirling her around.