The Meeting

"Ivan you need a mate to keep you under control." Ivan looked up to see his younger brother, Joel, staring at him. " Joel when you find a woman who doesn't fear me let me know." Ivan knows he's feared by the shifters and that included the woman, he has given up ever finding his mate. Joel sighed looking to his brother and turned to leave his brother to his work, he had a bride coming today that he needed to freshen up for.

" Lo lets go we haven't got all day" Beatrix yelled up to her sister hiding in a tree. "What if they hurt me B, like the others in our pride." Lola curled up in to herself. Beatrix had started to clim and had to stop herself for a moment to calm down. "Lo I told you if they bother you to find me and tell me!" Beatrix finally came to the same branch as her sister, and glared at her. " I know B! I just want to stand up for myself but I'm too weak." Lola looked away from her sister who was born perfect a strong and fearsome worrier that could and would fight for those weaker, but not only was she a fearsome worrier she was tall curvy beautiful woman, with long red hair that look breath taking in the sun and striking in the dark. Her skin was pale with sun kissed freckles, and her eye are a chocolate that look so sweat and kind that you melt into them. Her lips a perfect bow and a sweet red that must drive the males crazy and her ears and tail were pitch black, she may not look like the average jaguars but she was an amazon queen. " Lola I know that look." Beatrix looked sternly at her sweat older sister. Lola never sees her Beauty, she was short but curvy with plenty of boobs to make any woman green with envy. She had long black hair and pale skin. She had striking blue eyes and amazing black ears and tail, she had bow lip like her baby sister and even if she hates her colors Beatrix thought she was amazing and a treasure in her own right, and she hoped her husband to be could see that. She managed to talk her sister down from the tree and they began there journey.

After three hours of restless travel they finally made it to the wolves land. The sisters were un easy in there new land that they will call home. They were greeted with and female wolf with blond hair and a high squeaky voice that irritated the felines ears." What this a couple of feline trespassers" she snarled barely going any deeper then her normal voice. Beatrix snarled powerfully making the wolf girl shrink back. That's when a large wolf made its way into the quarrel. The wolf was large and powerful makeing the female wolf wimpier and curl in on herself. Beatrix was not so easily moved and shifted to face the wolf. The wolf was shocked for a moment but quickly regained his composer. She charged first and aimed for his legs, he easily maneuvered away for the attack and clapped his teeth around the cats neck but not the bone crunching affect the Beatrix feared. " Ivan is that anyway to treat a guest of the pack, and sister of my to be wife." Joel appeared smiling slightly at his brother.