Spring break pt 8

Ray's point of view

We all went downstairs and in the living room and were all on our phones in the living room. Kristen went upstairs and I though to myself I could really freak her out right now, cause you know me I always start something and she left her phone. I went up stairs and had prince follow me and gave prince the phone. I peeked into her room and saw her walking around her room, pacing really, I walked in. she jumped a little and said "what do you guys want?" I smirked and walked up to her until she was against her desk. her eyes got big and she looked scared. "I'm going to ask you one more time, what do you want?" I looked at prince "nothing" I smirked "it's what you want". Prince held up her phone and started walking away, she shoved me out the way and ran towards prince. I grabbed kris by the waist, she is wiggling uncontrollably and said "leave this to me and prince"

Prince's point of view

"Yea" I said winking at ray, ray nodded back and let her go and walked out. she came over to me and pushed me to on her bed. "I like where this is going" I smirked, she got on top of me and started reaching for her phone. I leaned up a little and she felt on my belt. "ow" she said looking at her butt and said "your belt is hard". I smirked and said "then take it off or maybe I can take it off for you" I smirked. she finally got one more reach and got her phone, "get out" she said, then roc barged in "I'm going to watch a movie but first wtf is going on here". she was red and I almost spoke but she said "he took my phone and I had to get it" he looked at Kristen and I funny and then said "okay well I'm gonna watch a movie". Kristen got off me and went over roc asking "can it be a funny movie?" roc nodded and I followed them and closed her door.

Kristen's point of view

"Hey kris where's your phone?" Ray asked. i playfully rolled my eyes and said "it's up my ass". he came behind me and grabbed my butt, I turned around quick and exclaimed "roc did you see that!". Roc said "I didn't see that but if you hit him one good time he'll get the message." He said to me, ray watched roc look away and he held my hands and whispers "I've been waiting to do that" he said biting his lip, I yanked my hands out his and walked towards roc. Ray runs behind you putting his Arms around my shoulders and asked roc "when the party". roc looked at ray and said "it's tomorrow and there's like 20 or so people coming." ray nods and I asked him to make sure "a Monday roc?" he nodded and walked downstairs to the movie room.