Spring break pt 12

Ray's point of view

"I like the way things are now" she said to me, "well so much more could happen if we were on the same level" I smirked "well- oh no MARIAH WERE GOIN TO MISS TEEN WOLF!" Kristen yelled, I've never girls run that fast. Prince and I looked at each other then went upstairs. the girls were running around like crazy "I'll make popcorn you get drinks and get to the dvr" Kristen screamed "I got you" Mariah yelled back grabbing two sodas and running upstairs. Kristen was staring at the microwave like it was life or death. when it finally beeped she snatched it out the microwave and ran upstairs. Well as fast as that started it ended, just my luck. "you want to go night swimming?" I asked prince "I got nothing else to do" prince shrugged answering back. So we got in the pool for a while just swimming floating and doing tricks. until we saw Kristen's light come on and I know they were watching that show in the dark. and I with I saw her out something on.

Kristen's point of view

So after teen wolf I peeked through the curtains and I saw the boys in the pool so I wanted to join them "hey the guys are in the pool we should pretend that we didn't know they were in there" I said to Mariah, "yea why not I'll get my beats pill and play some music" she said while taking her swim suit out "okay imma get dressed in here" I said to her taking out my bathing suit. So once we both got our bathing suits on we went out to the pool and Mariah started playing music on her beats pill, the song was partition by Beyoncé. I walked into the pool by the steps the boys were underwater. "mar get in it's so warm" I said to Mariah I could feel the guys staring wondering when they would come up so I just went underwater and saw them and pointed up. they both came up, "how did you know we were here" prince said "I saw you guys after we watched teen wolf" I smirked. I swam back to the low end and did a handstand then laid on the pool floor, when I came up ray grabbed me and put me against the pool wall kissing me. "Why aren't you over here?" Mariah said to prince, prince swam underwater, came up and then kissed Mariah. ray was slowly trying to un do my top, I pulled away "leave it" I said tying my top back "but your friend and prince are getting it" ray said looking at them. I look over at them then I saw tongue it was nasty to watch for me but it was probably heaven for them. "I don't care what they are doing leave my top alone." I said, he sighed "whatever" he said then continued to kiss me. after a little bit I opened my eyes and they went straight to roc's window, I couldn't do this roc would like this happening behind his back. I pulled away from ray and got out the pool, ray started to follow me "don't...i mean um I want to be alone right now I gotta to think of something" then me and Mariah made eye contact she could tell something was wrong. Mariah pulled away from prince, he tried to kiss her again but she turned away from him. "kris" she yelled, I didn't answered but I looked at her again and went inside. she got out "stay in the pool for a bit guys" she told the guys, they nodded and she went inside.