s e v e n

CLASS FOR THE MOST PART wasn't completely boring, it's just near to the end most information began to blur together and the guy next to me though he tried quite hard to flirt with me.

I really did feel bad as honestly his words went through one ear and out the other though i did send him soft smiles and quiet replies occasionally as not to be too rude.

As class ended i let out a sigh of relief and began to gather my things together before being stopped my a light sug on my sleeve. It was the guy next to me well he'd told me his name was Draco, i asked him what he wanted and he paused as if he had forgotten what he wanted. Shaking him slightly he came back to reality and began to speak.

" um i really enjoyed speaking to you so could i get your number and maybe we could grab coffee or something? " he said confidently through his voice wavered near the end.

" oh wow yeah sure you can have my number but sorry yeah i kinda already like someone but i'd still love to be friends? " i said feeling kinda bad for having to reject him.

Though he smiled in response and told me it was okay, he handed me his phone and i put my number into it promising to text him later. He walked away waving back at me as i met Luke,Sabrina and Marla at the classroom door, they were smiling suspiciously at me as we began walking to our next class.

" he was cute" Sabrina said smiling mischievously.

" and you turned him down " Marla continued in a mock disapproving tone shaking her head.

" someone must've really claimed your heart " Luke finished smiling widely at me.

" could it be a certain warlock? ambrose " they said together all smirking at me evilly.

" please go drown " i said sending them a smile that was anything but sincere i flipped my middle finger up at them.

" you know it's true " they said in unison dragging it out.

" what's true " said Ambrose walking towards us looking at me with that smile.

I could feel my face turn red as both Ambrose and the group of Marla, Luke, Sabrina and now apparently Nicholas looked at me in anticipation. As Ambrose looked at me i couldn't help but stutter as i looked into his eyes, he just looked so perfect that he left me speechless.

Sending some colourful insults towards our friends i huffed feeling my face get even more crimson as ambrose laughed at my outburst.

Though apparently suddenly disregarding his curiosity he laced his hand with my own and dragged me down a corridor, declaring to the others that we had the same class so he'd be 'stealing me'.

I laughed and started walking at his pace a permanent blush on my face.