e l e v e n

I JUST COULDN'T BRING MYSELF to forgive him right now, my heart hurt in my chest and it was like my head was filled with cotton so i did the only thing i was good at and ran away. I could hear him shouting my name but i just couldn't face him right now. Ambrose Spellman

He'd hurt me so much and though my heart forgave him my head wouldn't let that happen and i just thought about everything he'd said as i ran home. He didn't want to hurt me, his jealousy and finally that he loved me. He'd admitted that he loved me and for so long that all i'd wanted but now i didn't know how to feel and i just couldn't be around him til i sort out my feelings.

When i got home my parents stood at the door worriedly as if they'd been waiting for me to come back. They ran to me and i was pulled into their welcoming arms.

" Marla told us everything sweetheart " my mom said softly.

" we'd arranged to have dinner with the spellman's but we can cancel " my father said.

" it's perfectly fine you guys and marla go ahead i have plans tonight anyway don't worry about me " i said camly.

" what did we do to have such a sweet son " my mom said smiling at me.

" i don't know anne " my father said patting me on the back.

I walked past them up to my room and ran into my ensuite bathroom locking the door behind me before sliding down it tears once again flooding my eyes as i choked on them falling to the ground as i just let the out all the pain being washed away.

It was then i got a call from Draco.

" i'm sorry i can't come to coffee anymore " i said talking shakily through my sobs.

" hey what's wrong Alexander? " he worriedly.

" it's nothing really " i said quietly.

" no i'm coming over there right now " he said determined.

Reluctantly after a few more minutes of futile arguing i agreed texting him my address and a while after my family had left to go to the spellmans he appeared in my room, i guess he had a similar power to Luke.

Seeing my red eyes and shaking hands he immediately embraced me asking me to tell him everything.

It took a while as at some points the tears would come flooding out and i'd be stuttering through my words, but he understood and let me get through it at my own pace just letting me talk and comforting me. We sat like that for a while sitting against my bedroom door me crying into his shoulder and then just sitting enjoying the silence.

" i'm sorry this isn't what you signed up for is it " i joked.

" hey it's alright i'm just glad i could be here for you " he said earnestly.

" you make it really hard not to fall in love with you " i laughed winking at him.

" i do try " he said winking back

We laughed and then he offered to make us something and we could watch a movie downstairs to get my mind off all of this. I agreed grabbing his hand and dragging him downstairs and while he cooked i flipped through netflix looking for something to watch.

He walked in with two plates of hotdogs and left only to come back with two cup of coffee.

" I don't know what you like your coffee like so i made it like mine " he said nervously sitting down on the sofa beside me.

" it's perfect don't worry " i said drinking it and it really was great.

I'd decided on a friday the thirteenth marathon as it was my favourite movie and Draco was cool with it, and that's how the night went and he ended up staying the night as we ended up asleep after five movies.

My family had come home through the sixth movie and chosen to leave us there after marla commenting how happy i looked despite everything that had happened.