Chapter 10 ~ I need a distraction

These past 2 weeks were so rough, I missed our conversations, I missed him. I even had dreams about him. What the actual is happening to me, to catch feelings for someone online! Even work felt like shit. He doesn't care for me, its just all fun and games, why did I let myself catch feelings. Thank god its a Saturday and I'm going to the club with my chickas. I get ready for the night, I'm wearing a short black skirt and a lace crop top, sure I look like a prostitute but its gonna be fun. I wear my big black heels and leave my hair out, applied light make up and covered myself in perfume. I look at myself in the mirror, yep, desperation 100%, this better be a fun night. I go to Susie's house to pick them up, we all look similar, they have already started drinking. I guess I can have just one drink. We blast the music in the car till we get there. Our usual club, we get stamped then we're in, straight to the bar. I ask the bartender for a martini. I look around and I don't recognise anyone, the music is blasting, the lasers are flashing and the smoke machine is pumping and this place reeks of alcohol and female perfume. I don't feel my usual high, maybe a few more drinks will do it. The girls find guys to dance with but I just have to urge to check my phone, to see if he has messaged me anything. Sadly he hasn't.

"Wanna dance hot stuff?" This tall, average looking guy comes up to me

"Sure, why not" He takes my hand to the dance floor and our bodies dance with each other, I get a few more drinks in me. Now I'm really starting to feel it. I'm giggling like an idiot and, what the fuck? His leaning in for a kiss. Ermm, okay then, haven't been kissed in a while, I lean in too and our lips meet, we start making out, mmm the taste of Jack Daniels present on his tongue.

"Hun, lets go to the bathroom"

"Sure" He takes my hand and we find ourselves in the unisex bathroom, my back against the wall, our hands exploring each others bodies, my right leg wrapped around his waist. I feel his bulge rubbing on my pussy, I'm very aroused, his hands go under my shirt, under my bra, till he finds my hard nipples and is rubbing them, my clit is throbbing and I have a tingling and pulling sensation at the bottom of my stomach, I want sex, he wants sex. Am I really gonna fuck in the toilets? A girl walks in

"Oh sorry" She leaves instantly. We start to laugh and get back into it. I stop

"I'm sorry but I can't do this"

"Why?" He asks very confused

"It doesn't feel right"

"Right" He moves back and wonders off, I'm left there alone, I want to go home now. I check my phone but still no message, A tear leaves my eye. No! You are not going to cry over a online man. I tell myself that but I do, I sink to the ground and cry, christ I'm so drunk right now. I breathe in and out, trying to calm myself down, I look at the recent selfie he took, it brings my joy back. I get up and dust myself off. I go find the girls, Where are they? Wait, what the... Is that, no it can't be, okay I'm hallucinating, I've officially gone mad. That guy looks so much like Mark, let me get a closer look. I walk closer to him, damn its not. Imagine if it was! I find the girls and tell them I'm going home. Hope a cop doesn't pull me over since I'm intoxicated, hope I don't crash either. I better just catch a cab. I call for a taxi and wait at the front of the club. Well would you look at that, hot pants found himself another girl, and they are getting in his car together. Ha! My cab pulls over and I ask the driver to take me home. Mum and dad are out with Clair, they must of gone to the fair, how I wish I went. I get naked, take off all my makeup and crawl into bed.