It begins

Soon the others had arrived. All of the people where swayed in the living room. Starfire stood up and started to greet the guest.

"Hello friend! We are here to have the fun and play amusing games!"

Everyone who was invited was there. Titans East(except mas y memos because they are younger), jinx, and kid flash. In total there where 10 teens.

They decided to start with pin the tail on the green donkey. Each person wrapped the blindfold around their eyes and tried. Robin came in first place saying he pierced the left butt cheek of the paper animal. Raven came in second by nailing a spot on the back and speedy came in third by pining his tail on the upper back leg. Starfire, who has never played such a game, nearly gave beastboy an unwanted piercing.

The heroes then played twister. Because there was so many of them, the split into two groups. They decided that Raven, Beastboy, starfire, Robin, and Cyborg would be the first five to go because they already are a team.

The first spin was left foot blue. Easy enough for everyone. As the game went on it got harder. Buy spin seven, the titans where in a tangled knot. Of course, being the heroes they are, they used their powers. Beastboy noticed that he was pressed up against his good friend Raven. He blushed right away. He started to shake a bit. He was nervous being this close to her. He was afraid she was uncomfortable being this close to him. In reality she didn't even notice. Beastboy continued to squirm. Before he knew it, he collapsed onto Raven which cause her to knock into Robin, who topped onto Cyborg, who knocked Starfire to the floor. The team was on the floor in a large mass of limbs.

After untangling themselves it was time for the others to go. Like the titans, it started out easy then quickly turned complicated. The titans laughed at their friends as they struggled to keep balanced. When Starfire shouted right hand red, Jinx slipped. The while group trouble to the ground.

"Heh, Jinx, looks like you had some bad luck back there." Kid Flash joked around. Jinx's face was bright red.

"So is truth or dare next?" Asked Aqualad.

"Yes it is." Starfire replied.

(Author's note: hey im sorry if it takes a while to update. I try. I have a lot on my plate but I will find time to write. I promise. Also if you want to comment some truths and dares to give me ideas feel free.)