Truth or dare prt. 2

"Ooooooo" said cyborg. He teased beastboy by making kissy faces at him. The other boys joined in by wiggling their eye brows and teasing him.

"Oh shut up." Beastboy was embarrassed.

"Oh friend beastboy, who is it?" Starfire had a curious expression on her face.

"No one! What? Wait! I'm not telling you!" He was now about the color of a cherry. "Any ways, it's my turn." Beastboy thought about who to pick. He wants to pick raven but knows that that could arouse suspicion. It didn't matter. He wanted to pick her so bad. "Raven, truth or dare?"

Many if the girls giggled. They instantly knew. The boys, on the other hand, where clueless.

"Um dare, I guess. "

" I dare you to..... Um..... tell us something know one knows about you." He wasn't sure what he expected. He wanted to find out if she had feelings for him but didn't want to make it obvious that he liked her.

"Um, what's to tell?" She thought for a second. There was plenty that they knew about her and plenty that didn't. She couldn't reveal too much though. "I like to sing."

"You do?" Asked bumble bee.

"I do."

"Are you any good?" Wondered speedy out loud.

"I don't know." She replied.

"You should sing for us raven." Said beastboy.

"No I couldn't."

"Why not?" Asked robin.

"I don't know what to sing."

"Sing amazing grace. Every one knows that song." Said kid flash.

"I'll do it if you all promise not to tease me."

"We swear." They all said at the same time.

She closed her eyes and started to sing. "Amazing grace, how sweet the sound. That saved a wretch like me."

The titans where amazed. She had a sweet soft voice. She wasn't bad. In fact she was pretty good. After she had finished she opened her eyes. The teens clapped. Raven turned red. She couldn't believe that she had done something like that. That was not really her thing.

"Wow.... Raven that was-" robin started but was cut off by beastboy. "AMAZING!!"

Beastboy was impressed. It made him like her even more. He loved learning new things about her. If only he knew if she liked him too.

Authors note: hey guys, I don't own tt. Lol I wish. Also thanks so much for reading. I love your feedback. I apologize again if it takes a bit to update. So thank you.