The end

An: okay guys Ik I'm a terrible person for not being on in like a life time. I want to say I'll be on more but no promises. I do have some ideas for a new fanfic. So yeah. Anyway here's the final chapter. Thanks for reading you guys. I hope you enjoy

Beastboy gingerly approached Ravens room. *knock knock*
"What do you want?" Asked Raven through the door.
"I was wondering if I could talk to you.." The door slid open. Beastboy entered the dark room. They both sat down on the bed. "Raven I'm sorry I'm just confused about what you want." He said looking at her with a sad look in his eyes.
"Beastboy I'm sorry. I shouldn't have led you on like that. I do like you but I'm scared I won't be able to control my emotions."
"I'm willing to help. I really like you. I can't explain it but I feel like I need you to understand that. I really like you Raven."
"I'm sorry Beastboy, there's just not much hope for me. I wouldn't want to hold you back."
"I understand." Beastboy felt heartbroken. "I wish there was something I could do." He stood up and walked towards the door.
"Beastboy wait!" He turned around looking at her with hope and fear on his eyes. "Maybe it wouldn't hurt to try.." A small, nervous smile appeared on Raven's face.
"Really??"
"Yes. I mean if things go wrong I wouldn't be surprised. We will have to be careful. I don't want to put anyone in danger. I'm still really sca-" she was cut off by a kiss. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him. Nothing exploded. She was calm. Calmer than ever before. Things couldn't be better.
The End