What could it be

The next day rolled along and Raven woke up with a smile. 'How unusual she thought' but she knew why she was smiling. She walked out of her room and entered the kitchen.
"Morning Rae!"
A warm blush covered her face after the little green boy said that. "Don't call me Rae." She said with a scowl. Of course she had to show coldness. It's not like that kiss truly meant something, right? She pushed that idea right out of her head. She wondered how being with Beastboy would affect the team. How they do things. It would change everything and worse what if he couldn't handle the stress of being with her. Hey, the daughter of a demon is not the first choice girl for most guys.
She kept thinking about all the reason she could never be with her team mate. She felt a warms around her waist. She stopped thinking and notice beastboy had his arms around her.
"Oh no!" She let out with a look of sunrise. Beastboy immediately jumped back.
"I'm sorry I just thought....."
"No, I'm sorry but this can't happen. This stuff doesn't happen to me." And with that she ran out of the room.
Beastboy stared at the wall with confusion. What could she mean by "this stuff doesn't happen to me." He wondered what that meant.

An: so I know it's short but hey trying to build suspense. 😂. So sorry I've been gone. It's been crazy in the life of me. I'm so sorry. So tell me what you think. So sorry I've been gone.