Truth ot dare prt 3

Authors note: Hey guys I'm so sorry that this is taken forever. I know I apologize about it a lot but I feel bad. I promise the next update will be tomorrow. So sorry for the wait. Well here's the next chapter

As the game proceeded things got deeper. "Truth or dare, cyborg?" Asked beastboy.

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell bee how you feel." Cyborg blushed. Bee also blushed. She had had a feeling something was up.

"Well, sparky?"

"Well I think you're beautiful. And fun." The teens blushed. "Okay Raven, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to do what ever Beastboy says for the next ten minutes."

"Yess. Haha!" Exclaimed Beastboy.

"Oh joy." Said the sarcastic teen.

"Okay Raven go fetch me a drink."

"Fine." She got up and got beastboy a drink. She was annoyed but knew it was all for fun. She sat back down.

"Thank you ma lady"

The game went on. It was Robbins turn."true that or dare beastboy."

"Dare!"

"I dare you to tell everyone who you like." Beasboy dreaded this dare. What if she didn't like him back???

"Uh. Um?"

"Spit it out."said speedy.

"Raven..." Beasboy said in a mumble.

"Sorry, couldn't hear that." Stayed cyborg.

"It's Raven, alright." He said it loud and clear. The others burst into smirks and giggles. All except Raven. She was embarrassed. She cover her face with her hood. She couldn't believe it. No one liked her. Ever.

"You're lying." She accused.

"I'm not." Beastboy was taken aback by what she had said.

"What's there to like about me? Huh?" She was hurt. How could he joke about that.

"Well you are beautiful and smart and funny. You are different. There's just something about you. I'm drawn to it. I can't explain it Raven but I'm not lying." Beasboy was a bit angry but mainly hurt. To him it was obvious that she didn't like him. But that's where he was wrong.