Truth or dare. Prt one

The teenagers sat in a circle. Beasboy was excited. This was what he was waiting for. He was gonna find out what he wanted to know and have some fun doing it. Cyborg was also excited. He had the most perfect, brilliant dare in mind.

"So um I'll start I guess." Declared robin. He looked around the circle like a predator would choose it's prey. He acted as if it where a tough decision but he already had someone in mind. "Speedy, truth or dare?"

All the attention was thrusted upon him. His face changed from a smirk to a look of sincere fear. "Um truth..."

"Awwwe " the others whined in disappointment. They had hoped for an amusing dare.

"Alright, tell us your worst fear." Stated robin.

"I'm not scared of anything."

"Sure. That's the truth." Raven's sarcasm made the others laugh.

"Um okay. I've always hated spiders... They have all these legs and they come out of no where. It's terrible." Many of the titans stifled their laughter, except Robin. He laughed until his sides hurt. After what seemed like forever for speedy, robin wiped a tear out if his eye and looked at beastboy. Beastboy instantly knew what he should do. The mischievous little green teen turned into a spider. Speedy jumped up and onto the couch. He was terrified. "Not cool bro."

After that scene he kept checking on beastboy to make sure he was still him.

Speedy had challenged bee to stand on her head for the next three rounds. She accepted. Bee then asked starfire truth or dare.

"Um I choose the dare."

"Okay. I dare you to let robin tickle you." She said struggling to stay balanced on her head.

"Wait what?!?" Robin shouted, "I'm not going to tickle her!!"

"Why not friend robin? It is merrily a dare. I will be the okay with it."

Robin, who felt awkward at first, scooted closer and then pounced onto the red headed girl. She burst into screams and giggles. It was quite the sight.

The two stopped and then starfire had to choose who went next. She sat for a while thinking about her options.

"Could you hurry up, I'm gonna die." Said bee trying to catch her breath.

"Alright, I choose jinx. So will it be the truth, or the dare?"

"Great. Um I guess dare."

"I dare you to let kid flash do your hair." Said starfire with a large smile on her face.

"I'm going to kill you."

"Okay get ready lucky. I gots this. You will look amazing."

After about three minutes he was finished. She had her hair in ten large pony tails. In each one there was approximately four bows. Jinx wasn't too happy. On the other hand bee was very happy. She fell back onto the floor and caught her breath. Jinx looked at beastboy right away.

"Truth or dare beastboy?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you like someone in this room?"

His face quickly changed. What used to be green was now bright red. The room was dead quiet. They all sat still waiting for the words they knew where coming. Beasboy looked every where but raven.

"Yes."

(Authors note: Ik ik kinda long. I hope it's good. Please give me some ideas for the truths and dares. That would be great. Okay I don't know when I'll update next but hopefully it won't be as long as this time. Have a great night y'all!)