Truth or dare prt 4

Raven was as red as a cherry but no one knew. She was hidden behind her hood. Beastboy glanced over at her. She quickly turned and looked the other way.

She then felt something. She could feel his sadness. With that she turned towards him.

What happened next was unexpected. The others reactions varied from gasps and claps to quiet "oh mys"

What happened next took not only the others by surprise but beastboy and Raven too.

Raven had leaned in and kissed him. Beastboy couldn't move. He didn't want to move. Ever. He would have never expected this.

Raven then quickly jumped back. She brought her fingers up to her lips. She smiled but then quickly frowned. Why did she just do that? She looked around and was embarrassed. Everyone saw.

Beastboy sat there with a dumb look on his face. He was so taken aback. It took him a second to realize what had just happened. When he did realize, he was so overcome with joy. A wide smile spread across his face.

"Wow."

One word. That's all Beastboy said.

Authors note: thank you all so much for the feedback. Yesterday I promised to update. I kept it yayyy. So please continue to vote and comment. Thanks guys so much. I really appreciate it.