Chapter 8

( warning this part may contain mature/dirty content I'm not 100% sure of it wool yet but it posse let could so I was just gonna tell u I'm honestly making this up as I write it. and I want to say thanks to some of the people voting and I'm going to try to update a lot but school is about to start and everything so I might not be able to update everday but I'll try. I just read this story so far and I have seen a lot of misspelled words so I wanna say sorry for that and usually if I catch them I fix it but it's probly to late so sorry.)

We arrived at the house and zayn carried me ,still bridal style, to the couch and placed me carefully sown before plopping next to me. all of the boys were here ( including michael calum ashton and luke.)

Calum broke the silence "we understand u have a lot of questions so go ahead and feel free to ask."

As I was listening to calum I could feel nialls eyes roaming along my body but never leaving it.i heard zayn chuckle. god dammit I forgot they could do that.

Calum stoped talking right at that moment.

"Thank you calum and I do have a couple questions. do you guys each have a differant power or what?" I could feel nialls eyes still piercing into my skin.

"Actually Hannah all vampires can do/have any power like name anything and We can do it and the same will go for u soon." Calum answered my question.

" I only have one more question calum if you don't mind me asking." I glanced over at niall who was staring at the floor before continuing my question." when is the soonest we can get this over with?"

"Well actually we can start any time from now until the end of this week." ashton answered that question this time.

Well I guess the sooner the better right? and I think i will have like a little private time with whoever is biting me at the time and I really want to be alone with niall at the moment. "could we uh.. could we start now?" I put an akward smile on my face.

"Haha yea if you want but I didn't really expect you to ask that. but now we have to choose who is biting you first so just go into your room for now and we will let you know but just incase you try anything niall and luke... wait no luke you stay here niall you go with her." zayn sat up off of the couch and walked me to the stairs as he talked.

"Well lady's first." niall gestured for me to go up the stairs but I have a feeling he just wants me to go first so he can stare at my ass the whole time.

"That isn't completely true!" goddamit niall stop doing that I'm tired of that boy reading my mind it's a total privacy invader like how do you surprise this kid?

We reached the top of the stairs and niall walked me to my room like I was some kind of a prisoner well then again they did kidnap me. niall opened the door for me and let me go first ( again ) and slapped my ass as I walked passed.

Niall threw himself on the bed and waited for me to lay beside him. I shut the door then joined niall on the bed.

"So niall how long do you think we are stuck in here for?" I asked trying to figure out about how much time I have alone with him. I've actually become pretty attracted to niall he is so cute when he blushes and becomes shy but he is also very protective of me and I find him adorible .

Niall glanced at his watch." about 15-30 minutes."

"Why does it take that long just to find out who goes first like really?" what do they do play paper rock scissors? that's what I always did when we wanted to find out who went first.

" Actually it's a long process princess." nialls voice cracked at the end making him throw his hand on his mouth which I found adorible.

"Awe nialler come on that was cute! don't be shy." I couldn't help but smile at the gorgouse boy sitting in front of me.

" Hannah can I tell you something or more like show you?" I smiled at the words that just came out of his mouth.

"Sure nialler." That sentence came out more like a question.

Nialls face slowly and slowly came closer to mine. he stopped centimeters away from my face.i needed his lips on mine. he leaned in a little closer still not letting our lips touch.

"Tag your it" niall tapped my shoulder and ran out of the room and up the other flight of stairs.

" Ugh niall you are such a fucking tease you are so going to pay.

I jumped off the bed and ran up the stairs where I last saw niall go. slowly opening doors and walking down hallways trying not to make a single noise.

After hours of searching still no niall. "I give up niall!" I shouted threw the house so wherever he was he would hear me.

"Oh do you babe the game was just getting good." niall walked out from behind the door.

Wtf why did I not look there?

" Yea niall I give up you win." niall slowly shut the door and walked closer and closer to me just like the first time.

But I'm not letting him get away this easily.

We were back with our lips just centimeters away from each others . I could feel nialls slow hot breaths. I give up I have to feel his lips on mine I closed the gap between us and wrapped my arms around his neck as we just fell deeper and deeper into the kiss.

Niall picked me up and put me on the bed ripping his shirt off before. He threw his shirt on the floor and climed up to wear I was sitting.

"You ready to scream my name babe?" nialls smooth seductive voice only turned me on more.

"That depends nialler i think you will Change your mind about that. cuase you are going to be begging for me babe." Niall chuckled before continuing our kiss.

I flipped us around so now I was on top .Niall had a smirk on his face. it was a sneaky smirk one that looked very attractive on him. I could only imagine all the things going threw his mind right now. I was sitting around nialls lower stomach area. I grabbed the bottom of my t shirt slowly taking it off and throwing it on the floor.i felt niall grow under me with every second.

I noticed he was wearing a belt so I took advantage of this moment by taken his belt off and quickly tying it around his hands and to the bed.

"B-babe come on this isn't f-fair!" I only laughed at his words.

I let my hands roam his body as I thought of all the things I could do to him at this moment. but not letting myself do them because he has to pay.

Putting our faces back to being just centimeters apart and letting my hands trial down to his boxers and slipping them threw.

" Well some ones been exited. " I winked at nialler still not letting our lips touch.

He bucked his hips begging for my touch. " ah ah babe don't do that agian our you are going to be in big trouble." I told niall as if he was a little boy.

I could hear niall fiddling with the belt and trying to get it off. I moved my face away from his , brushing our crotches together as I did so earning a moan from niall who was still struggling with the belt.i kept my lips barely a centimeter away from his skin and snaked my way down to his rather excited penis. niall only struggled with the belt more and more.

Until I heard the belt snap. ugh I forgot he was that strong. " you ready to pay for all of the teasing? " nialls voice lower then I have ever heard his voice go.

He flipped us over , me now on bottom, and pulled my shorts down to my ankles before going back to my lips and attacking them. He threw my shorts on the other side of the room. and traveled down my neck leaving little kisses. he stoped and let his face hover above one spot on my neck.

"N-Niall I ugh I need you now! " I some how managed to breath it out and niall only ignored me.

He dipped his face closer to the spot he was hovering above before biting it.

"Ouch niall stop it ow STOP!" niall was biting way to hard.

"Niall stop get off of hannah you are going to kill her!" ahston, luke ,zayn , and Liam ran in the room and tried to pry niall off of me . I imagine they got him off but I blacked out.