Prologue

Kendrick Hellfire, the greatest Alpha that ever lived in the vast land.

A role model to the worldwide packs and a hero of mine.

Kendrick Hellfire was buried in the garden of remembrance, alongside with his wife, Nora Hellfire. The late Alpha had a passion to collect the greatest cars in the world, even if he was a powerful werewolf, and he would love to test them with his wife.

Unfortunately, after a long trip, they never returned to the pack, as they were met with a car crash. An accident by a mere human, an accident... Fate could not be re-written.

Kendrick and his wife had a beautiful daughter. As the news arrived, the poor girl could not believe. Her heart shattered for the fact that her world was now broken in tiny little-fragmented pieces.

The pain was unbearable as she watched her parents being buried underground. Her heart was empty, and her emotions flared in sorrow and dispersed.

Her future was decided for her. Kendrick Hellfire's daughter was the next-in-line, the next Alpha, and she did not have any choice.

This burden came with a price.

His daughter accepted without much choice, and although her confidence in leading the pack was doubtful, her pack did not share the same views. Kendrick Hellfire's pack believed intensively that his daughter was the right choice because it was in her blood.

There were six packs that led around the world, which included once Kendrick Hellfire. When the word got around that the infamous girl was promoted to an Alpha, the mockery, the ridicules, and the criticisms were heard instantly.

It changed, however, when Kendrick's daughter helped and aided the neighboured pack after a rogue's attack. The willingness to help and give them shelter proved the Alphas around the world her kindness and readiness to take responsibility.

Kendrick's daughter was accepted as the sixth pack.

Along with that, her pack was declared the most peaceful and harmonious pack around the world.

A sanctuary of a sort.

A real sanctuary for all...

How could I possibly know of such a tale?

My name is Evangeline Hellfire, the infamous daughter of Kendrick Hellfire.