Avoiding you

Kao's pov.

'Everything felt like it slowed down. This is so cliché, it's like all of those scenes in those dramas where the main character and their love interest have an accidental kiss.

(and no, I don't watch them because I like them my sister makes me watch them with her.....ok maybe I do watch some....DON'T JUDGE ME!!)

I know I always secretly prayed to be able to kiss him, but I don't want it to be an accident and I also don't think it's ok after everything. I'm not even sure if I already forgave him or not. But how can I stop this?!?'

3.Person pov.

The two of them were slowly falling. Getting closer with every second. Pete landed on his back and Kao on Pete's chest. Their lips only inches apart. They could feel each others breaths.

Kao was able to hold his face at least a little bit further from Pete's. That was good, right? Well even if they didn't kiss they were incredibly close that even a slight move forward would give their lips the access to feel each other.

*Badum* *Badum* *Badum*

Their heartbeats were so loud. Both of them worried about the other hearing it, and what their reaction would be. They stayed like that for some time, staring into each others eyes. The moment was awkward, but no one backed away. Questions were running throughout their heads.

One was freaking out because of the closeness and the fact his body was frozen. He couldn't move a muscle.

The other was trying to figure out why his heart was beating so fast? Why was he thinking about the taste of the others lips? Why did those lips look so tempting? S-should he touch them? Would that be weird?

But before he could try anything Kao regained his senses and got off of Pete. They stared at eachother, then Kao started running away. Pete finally snaped out of his shocked stated.

He wasn't sure if he should chase after Kao or let the situation cool down for a bit. He was about to apologize to Kao when he realized the other was already gone. Pete just sat on the floor completely dazed out.

'What the fuck did just happen?' Pete thought to himself. He was glad Kao was fine, but how is he supposed to apologize to him now? It would be so awkward and embarrassing.  Would he even be able to approach Kao without him running away?

Pete decide to just go home for now. *grumble* His stomach just screamed for Pete to feed him. He'll think about this after having his dinner, maybe he'll be able to think clearer after eating something.

With that Pete stood up and got on his way home.

Kao's pov.

'What just happened? Was that a dream?' I pinch myself to confirm I'm awake and not dreaming. 'Auch!' I whimper quietly.'I.ALMOST.FREAKING.KISSED.HIM!I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD BE HAPPY OR IF I SHOULD CRY!WHAT IS MY LIFE!'

And with that I throw myself onto my bed and groan into the pilow because of my frustration. It's gonna be so awkward to see him at the uni.

'Maybe I can just avoid him? That could work,right? I mean it's not like he wants to apologize and be friends with me? Why would he do that? He clearly dislikes me, so avoiding him should be easy? Right?'

"Kao honey, is everything alright? I saw you rush to your room and you looked upset, do you want to talk about it?"

I heard my mom ask me through the door. I took a second to think about it. 'Well she always supports me and she always gives me advice so talking to her might help me? But I don't know if I want to talk about it yet. Maybe later, yeah, I'll talk to her later.'