CHAPTER 5-Gaping Discoveries

AINA POV

"MOMMY!"

"TAKE THE PAIN" Another pain goes through me, as a image of a lady surrounded by flowers flashes in front of me before its gone.

"STOP! PWEASE!!"

"YOU MUST TAKE THE POWER" The image flashes again.

"DADDY! MAKE IT STOP"

"YOU ARE THE NEXT GODDESS" The images keep flashing over and over.

"AHHHHHH!! STOP!"

SMACK!!!

Shooting up I flick my hands up, cross them over my head and down. Opening my eyes I gasp and look around and see miles and miles of sand and then the ocean.

"H-Hey a l-little h-help h-here" I turn and see Mera and Arthur being squashed in sand, gasping I undo it flicking my hand to the right. They drop down gasping for air and I drop to the ground exhausted and shivering from the dream.

"Goodness Pua...Pua?" I felt like I couldnt breathe, like the memory was happening all over again.

"Try to calm her down Arthur I need to grab something!" Is all I hear before hands hold my face. I couldnt see anything but, those images.

"NO! NO! STOP!"

"HEY! PUA LIS...YOU NEED T...BREA... DAMMIT BREATHE!!" I see through and sit up gasping big gulps of air as I look at Arthur his face coming clearer. Blinking rapidly I lean my forehead on his closing my eyes.

"It's alright you're fine" I nod opening my eyes and look at him as he looks back at me. I see movement from the corner of my eye and turn to see Mera coming close with a branch of leafs from my pack. I smile and take it and hold it to my nose inhaling the scents and oxygen from it.

"Seems as if I have been from oxygen far to long aye" Smiling at them before laying back down with the branch. Slow deep breaths inhale exhale, 1 2 3 A B C calm. Getting up and they follow I stick couple leafs in my pocket and look around.

"Where are we?"

"The Sahara desert" Nodding I look around and see a plane they follow my line of vision and nod. We get there and Arthur exchanges a few words with the pilot and boarded the plane found clothes to cover up.

Sitting down next to the window I grab the leaves in the coat and rub them in my hands and up my arms. Mera sits next to me and takes out the Minks sticks I gave her when we met giving it to me.

"Keep it I see you used wisely with the ants, which was pretty neat of an idea Ill remember that." Chuckling pushing it back into her hands.

"Thank you really"

"Thank you for not giving my identity up" She smiles then I pull out the necklace she gave putting it out for her.

"Keep it to remember who saved who first" She laughs and I smirk putting back in my pocket and sigh.

"Aww yes how can I forget the little mermaid who saved me" It was my turn to laugh as her face turned sour with crossed her arms.

"I hate you"

"Awww I'm just kidding Mera-hey whats that?" Looking at the device in her hand and she explains how it gives direction of where the next hint of the trident is something like that. Arthur comes and sits in front of me mid way of the explaining and gives his thought into it.

"Hold on Ill be back" She gets up and goes to where the pilot is and I turn back to Arthur who was looking at my chest like really.

"Eyes up here buddy" Lifting his head to meet my eyes and that snaps him from his thoughts.

"How'd you get the scar and get it to look like a tree" I rub my chest and pull my coat over it and frown.

"I don't know cant really remember anything before I was 4 years old."He looks in my eyes with something intense I looked away and heard Mera say 'were here'. Looking out the window and see nothing but, sand still.

"Mera theres nothing but- MERA!" This girl just jumped out of the plane without a parachute she is crazy, aww she learned from the best.

"Welp see you down there!" I saluted him before jumping out and diving down hearing him say something about 'women you gotta love em' and a long CHHEEEEEHOOOOOOO. Before spinning my arm creating a wind hover and surfed down the sand circling back around to were Arthur and Mera are.

"WOOHOO! thats what Im talking about Mera jumping out of a plane no safety to land" Laughing while helping her up and shaking her shoulders.

"I dont get you women and how your minds work...I really don't" Arthur exhales as he gets up as well dusting himself off.

"It's been millions and millions and millions of years and you guys still cant figure us out but, its fine makes the games more...fun" I say shrugging and Mera nods while leading the way , I put my hair up in a messy bun.

'My hair is gonna have so much knots when I get back home ugghh'

10 MINUTES LATER

"Come on were close"

"Close to what Mera there is nothing around here but, oh look sand"

"Close to dying of thirst theres no way Atlantis was this far in land." Arthur adds in as we climb up a sand hill exhausted and Mera keeps leading we end up bickering about the situation.

"Were here"

"Mera I don't know if you can see but your 'here' isnt here. See that over there NADA we are stranded" Arthur stands in front of her and I stand behind him, me looking the other way. Him yelling makes me turn to see him falling through the sand. Going to help pull him up just for me slip in right after.

"If you are the next true king we're doomed" Mera mutters before I couldnt here her anymore.

"AHHHHH THIS IS SO MUCH FUUNNNNN!!" Sliding through the tunnels and down the slides laughing until I see a drop with nothing to land.

"OH SHIIIT" I quickly lifted a couple rocks and merged them for a mini slide to angle. Dropping down next to Arthur I hear another scream and Arthur quickly reaches his hand out. Here comes Mera swinging in as I lean on a rock.

"That was awesome!!" I laugh at Arthurs statement and turn and find carvings in the stone beside me, beyond it I see an opening.

"Hey! Look what I found" We stand and look at what I found stepping over the boulder with Arthurs help.

"Thanks" I say as he sets me down by my waist. Looking around I find everything so unique and intriguing.

"You're welcome Beauty This IS BADASS" He exclaims as he walk down the stairs I smile a bit and shrug at the nickname after thinking for second on it. A statue catches my eye as I walk closer to it the face comes clearer. It was a lady she almost looked like my mother but, that wasnt what really caught my eye. It was the rope necklace around her neck it had the same symbol as the one of my kingdom. The same one Raina gave me that parents couldnt give in time.

'What in the world is going on?'