CHAPTER 10-Heros Trident

AINA POV

"Arthur what did I say?"

"You said a hero is better than a king" Slapping his chest with one hand on my hip.

"Exactly so whats scaring you huh?"

"What if Im not worthy enough? Im scared that wont be strong enough to do this."

"Look Big guy I am not great with advice but, Ill give it a shot look just...just stay rue to what this all really means to you. Cause to be honest no ones worthy including you but, that should not scare you Arthur. You think your unworthy because your from two different worlds but that is exactly why you are worthy and yeah just yeah ." I place my hands on my hips leaning on my left leg as he chuckles a bit.

"That was pretty cute Beauty" Blushing I push him towards the waterfall.

"Shut up I tried now go be a hero be YOU." He looks back at us once more before disappearing into the water. I turn and everyone else looks amused except my father who has his eyebrows furrowed and a frown.

"Is there something I need to know about Aina?" He asks I'm confused before catching on and immediately shake my head no.

"NO no me and NO stop it all of you No" Pointing at them and walk away to a rock with a flat service and sit down letting my feet hang. I talk with my parents and fill them in on what's going on all the while thinking.

'You can do this Arthur'

ARTHURS POV

Swimming in I see the trident still in the hands of the King before. I swim down to the platform in front and the ground shakes as huge shadows appear around. They were huge tentacles coming from all around the face not shown.

"Ahh another comes to try and take the trident I see." Her tentacle comes at me and I dodge it.

"Well not on my watch." Swiping at me again I get slammed by another unexpected one in to a broken off part of the structure.

"You think you are worthy enough to lead." Another dodge I pick up a pillar throwing at one that was close.

"I have had hundreds of unworthy come and try to take it from its place." Swimming in and out off her attacks flying a boulder at another.

" You, I can sense are half breed." Another slam to the ground I groan and get up blocking the next one with a pillar.

"I sense something different from you. You are the most unworthy one of all that has tried. I will end you with the same faith as those before." By now I have been slammed down 5 times each time getting back up. Remembering Beauties words to stay true and be ME, I put my hand up kneeling on one knee.

"STOP....Look I am no leader... I came cause I had no choice. I came to save my home and the people that I love." The creature stopped its movements and retracts slowly.

"You can understand me..I haven't had anyone talk back to me since King Atlantis himself. Hmmm you may be the most unworthy of all but, I see part of the true King lives on and would understand me." It lets me walk and I get to the trident and get a hold of it I pull releasing the grip of the Kings skeleton. Turning around I pull the same force when I communicate with a sea animal closing my eyes.

I feel the power of the trident flow through me and I see visuals to see I'm connecting with all of the sea creatures more strongly, I open my eyes thinking with a smirk.

'Alrigh'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Fam!

So the people that did vote mostly chose B but, you can imagine which ever one you want.

Also, I have school tomorrow so I have already made the remaining chapters. I will just publish them everyday if I can. Have a beautiful day love y'all 😍

ALOHA JX
🤪🥳♥️🧸🤓🌺🤙🏽