4: Can I Get To Know You?

Ah, no one reads this but here u go ♡
(Feb 10, 2019)

~*~

She was beautiful. Stunningly so, in fact. The way she waltzed into class like a model, her strikingly orange hair, the way she tugged on her dress as if she had something to hide.

I knew immediately I wanted her.

So I slowly weaseled my way into her life. First by laughing when she made snarky remarks to the other students. Then by making my own, directed to her of course. And lastly by moving to her group when the teacher grouped our desks and let us pick our seats.

She seemed interested, so we flirted and joked and laughed and told stories. She made me feel at ease.

One day, I invited her to go to the local mall with me. She said yes, so she rode home with me and we went to the mall that evening.

At Starbucks, I got a frappuccino. She got espresso (with whipped topping, of course).

I walked her back to the arcade section that no one ever seems to go to anymore. She asked why we were back there as she played around with the whipped cream. She got some stuck on her nose, and I saw my chance.

I licked it off.

She giggled, then set her drink down on the game next to her. I barely did the same before she had me pinned between her and the wall.

I pressed myself up against her, feeling her warmth. Her fruity perfume floated through the air. She wore minimal makeup; I could only tell from this close to her. I leaned in, letting her meet me halfway.

We broke apart after what seemed like forever, and she stuttered something about being happy I asked her to come. I cut her off by roughly kissing her, this time pressing her against the wall. She curled her arm around my waist, resting her hand right on the waistband of my tight jeans.

I broke this one apart, reaching down to hold her hands. "I had hoped you were," I whispered.

She looked up at me, the height difference small enough for me to rest my forehead against hers. "I had, too. I hoped our flirting hadn't just been friendly girl banter..."

I lightly kissed her one more time, then grabbing our drinks, we headed to the bookstore, together, hand in hand, as perfect I'd hoped it would be.

~*~