Is Saiki jealous?

P.s; I love this photo! It's 707 and a Saiki crossover ❤️

~Home~

Your silence was broken once you heard loud knocking on you're door, you sighed and went to see who it was. It was that purple haired boy from earlier. "Hey, I'm Toritsuka. My pal, Saiki dragged you away ealier. I came over to introduce myself. Who are you?" Holding your hand once again and pecking it with a kiss. "I'm (Y/N), it's nice to meet you Toritsuka." You said, "That's a lovely name. May I come in?" He asked, leaning against the door. "I'm sorry but I just met you, so no. Have a nice day." And with that you closed the door, once you turned around you saw Saiki. You jumped, "Jeez, Saiki. Don't go behind a girl like that." You said, holding your chest. "How did he find where you live?" He asked, watching Toritsuka walk away from the window. "I don't know." You said, "why are you here, Saiki?" You asked as you fell on your bed again. "My mom dragged me out of the house" he replied, sitting beside you. "Well want to go out?" You asked, after hearing what's you said, you blushed slightly. Saiki also had a tint of pink. "I...I mean as to go out for a walk or s..something" You said, trying to cool down. Saiki nodded. 

~Walking~

You and Saiki walked around the neighbourhood, finding a park along the way, you both decided to take a break. You sat down on the swing, you didn't expect it to get this cold, the wind blew through the air making your skin crawl. "It's pretty cold, isn't it?" You said, hugging yourself hoping you would make a little heat with the effort. Thinking your prayers have been answered, you felt something cover your shoulders, you look to see Saiki putting his coat over you. "T..Thanks.." you said, blushing a little. 

~Saiki's POV~ 

"No problem, I can warm myself up." I said, looking at her. "Must be nice having multiple powers?" She asked, "it's hell." I replied bluntly.  Silence fell between us, but it wasn't the awkward silence. "Want to go get something to eat?" I said, She agreed and followed me to my favourite café. "Do you come her often?" She asked, I nodded, the waitress brought out our orders. I had coffee jelly and (Y/N) had her favourite dessert. "I'll be back." She said, and she left. 

~You're POV~

You walked to the restroom and did what you had to do, when you walked out you were interrupted. "Hey, where are you going?" The voice came from a middle aged man, he sounded drunk. "I'm just going back to my friend.." you respond, you tried walking past him but he dragged you back and backed you to a wall. "Let's take this outside" he said, dragging you outside, using the front door. You struggled, trying to break free from his grip on you're wrist. "Let go of me!" You shouted, finally getting free from his grip. The man reached out to grab your wrist again but he was stopped, by Saiki. "Area you okay?" His voice echoed through your head. You nodded, whipping the tears from your eyes. Your hands were shaking a lot. Saiki stepped in front of you, blocking any opening to you. "Get the hell away from her." He said, you were surprised from the sudden action. He pushed the man away, who got to scared and ran. "Thanks from saving me, I owe you!" You said, he nodding. He held your wrist and teleported you both to your house. "How can I thank you?" You said, walking to the fridge. "You don't have to do anything, just watch out for yourself" he said, it was strange to see him act this way. You took out a cup of coffee jelly and handed it to him, he took It happily, chewing the coffee jelly with a smile on his face. It was pretty cute. 

It was soon time to get ready for bed so you said goodbye to Saiki and crawled into bed, falling asleep within seconds.

~Dream~

"Come on, Let's play!" Your older brother said, pulling you along the field. "Hey, (B/N)! Bring her home safe!" Your mother yelled out, you and your brother ran to the middle of town. It was filled with people, animals and different types of foods were sold at the shops. You gasped, taking in the beauty of the town. "Come on!" You we're pulled again by your brother, although you weren't paying attention, you tripped and fell. The scenery around you changed. It was a hospital, your mother was lying in a bed with your brother crying on the side. "(Y/N)..." your brother said, looking at you with bloodshot eyes. "It's..your fault." He walked closer to you, it was your fault? How? You backed away into a wall and you're brother was about to punch you. 

"You should've never been born!" You closed your eyes, ready to feel the pain. You screamed hoping you'd this is a dream. 

~Morning~ 

You yelped, waking up in a  sweat. "It...was a dream" you said, thinking of the words that were said to you. You jumped from your alarm, getting up out of bed and getting ready. Just as you were about to leave, you heard a knock. Opening the door to find Saiki. 

"Woah, you look terrible." He said. "That's a lovely compliment" you replied, looking in the mirror, it was true. You didn't look your best, you're hair was messy and you had dark circles. "Yeah, I had a restless night.." you said, chuckling a little. You left with Saiki, brushing your fingers through your hair so you looked decent. 

"Oh, Saiki!" You recognized this voice, you both turned around to see Teruhashi walking up to us. 'Oh god, of all mornings, why do I have to see her?' You sighed. This is a painful morning.

X

X

X

X

X

A/N: OKAYY I don't mind this one but I hope you enjoyed it, I like writing these stories. I'm thinking of starting a 707 oneshot fanfic soon as well.

Ily all 💕 Thank you for reading this chapter! 

Words: 1033