Annoyance

Ayeee time for some spice ;))

~Walk to school~ 

Teruhashi walked up to us, smiling brightly like everyday. But her thoughts says otherwise, 'How dare she! Be alone with MY Saiki?!' Teruhashi is a literal pain. You let out a sigh, Teruhashi noticing, "Something wrong?" She asked, everyone stopped to stare at her and was causing to much attention. "It's nothing, let's  get going!" You said, trying to sound positive. 

Finally you arrived at the school, walking into the class, everyone went silent. You felt really uncomfortable, you looked down on your desk Andy it was filled with awful words. 

'Freak'

'Stubborn'

'A bitch'

You stopped to think. Why, why would anyone do this when you done nothing? Saiki entered th class and noticed something was wrong. "Hey, whats wrong?" He said while using telepathy, "it's nothing..." you said. But you could've known one person who thought of this. None other than Teruhashi, speaking of the devil, Teruhashi entered the class. Everyone gasped and said "Oh!", you honestly couldn't take the pressure. "Hey, Saiki. I'm leaving for a walk. I'll be back." You said, leaving the classroom. 

The walk didn't help, everywhere you went everyone gave you a glance and it wasn't the good one. Honestly, what did Teruhashi do? "Your (Y/N), right?" You heard a voice, you turned to see a spiky haired punk looking guy. "Yes. What do you want?" You asked, not giving enough time to defend yourself. You were pushed to the ground. "Hey! What was that for?!" You asked, getting up. "Don't act innocent!" He said trying to push you down again, although, you ran. 

Shit, shit, shit! What did you do to deserve this? Once you made a turn, the scenery changed. Not knowing the sudden change, you tripped. But someone caught you, it was Saiki. "I expected things to get a bit interesting..." he said, sitting you down. Both you and Saiki were on the roof. "Why does everyone hate me?" You asked yourself, tucking your legs against your chest and hiding your face. You didn't want to, but you sobbed. Saiki, just hugged you. "I...I don't hate you..." he said, holding you tight. You hugged back, accepting the embrace. It really comforted you, and this is what you needed. 

~After School~

You walked over to Saiki, getting ready to leave. "Saiki?" You heard a voice, a very familiar voice. You should be able to guess who, if you can't, it's Teruhashi. Not giving you a heads up, Saiki pushed you into an open locker, getting in it as well. "S-S-Saiki?!" You were trembling, there was barely any space for you. "Shut up." He said, it was so dark you couldn't see his expression. Your face heated up, very quickly. "C-Can't you use invisibility?" You asked, being as quiet as you can. "I can't risk being seen by Toritsuka." Saiki said, the next few moments were silent. "Okay, I think she's gone." He said, holding onto your wrist and teleporting you both out. You were glad to feel the fresh air, but your face was still hot. "Let's go home now." You said, leading the way. Saiki followed behind, you couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking. 

On your way home, you were interrupted by some boy. "Kusuke..." you heard Saiki say. "Ah, Saiki! How's school going?" The boy called Kusuke said, you felt strangely uncomfortable. "Who's this lady?" He asked, looking at you. He seemed really intimidating. "I'm (Y/N). I'm in Saiki's class." You answered, Kusuke grinned. "Why don't you join us for supper?" He said, pushing me from the back. "I don't want to feel like a bother..." you said, trying to find a way out of this situation. You always hated meeting new parents, they were always so picky or really bright and bubbly. "Nonsense! You won't be a bother!" He said, walking you inside the house. "Oh, hello! Are you a friend of Kusuo?" Said a man, which looked to be the father. "Yes, I'm his classmate. (Y/N)." You introduced yourself. "Please, make yourself at home!" The mother of this household spoke. "Thank you for letting me stay for supper!" You said, you plastered a smile on your face. Another reason you hate meeting new families, I should because you have to be 'polite'. "It's no problem dear!" The mother spoke again. 

"Let's go up to my room." Saiki said, using telepathy. You followed him upstairs and into his room, it was really simple. "It's pretty simple for a psychics room." You said, sitting down on the floor. "You can sit on the bed, you know." He said, sitting in his chair. "The floor is comfortable." You responded. Soon you were called down for supper. "Hey, Kusuo. Teleport me to work!" His dad whined, Saiki sighing. He teleports his dad. "Kuu, I'm going out." His mother said, saying goodbye and leaving you, Saiki, and his brother alone. "So, (Y/N). What does your dad do?" Kusuke asked, you hesitated. You didn't want to talk about your family, and definitely not here. "Uhm...lawyer..?" You said, trying to make your lie sound real. Of course, he seen right through it. "I know your lying." He said, resting his head on his hands. He seems to be enjoying this conversation. "I'm...sorry, I have to leave now." You said, standing up and leaving. 

When you left the house, you didn't feel like going home so you decided to take a strole to the park. You sat on the bench and thinking about your father, how heroic he was. He was a firefighter, and the strongest one there. He was brave and positive, but he died, trying to save his wife from the burning building. There was so much smoke in your mothers lungs that it caused her to be ill. "Hey." You heard a voice and knew who it is, Saiki walked over, sitting along side you. "I'm sorry for how my brother acted..." he said, you nodded, you really weren't in the mood for company right now. Saiki knee this and sighed, he embraced you. "My brother is an idiot. Just, don't let him get to you." Saiki said, his voice is so gentle. He let go, standing up. "Give me your hand" he said, reaching his own hand out. "Why...?" You asked, your voice is raspy. "Just do it." Saiki said, his eyes, were  looking at you. Not his every day cold look, for the first time, he gave you a soft look. You grabbed his hand, he held it. Teleporting you back to your house, "Why are we here?" You asked, completely forgetting your holding hands with Saiki. "You wouldn't have gone back I felt I left you." He said with a blank expression. You could see a bit of pink on his cheeks. "Saiki, are you feeling well?" You asked, feeling his forehead. "Psychics don the get sick." He said, pushing your hand away. "Alright, if you say-" you were interrupted by a sneeze, and after the sneeze was a cough. You didn't realize you left your coat at Saiki's house once you left. "You okay?" Saiki asked, he seemed to be a bit worried. "I'm...fine" You really weren't, you were about to fall but Saiki caught you. He laid you on the sofa, covering you in blankets. "Saiki..." you said, you were stressing out. Usually there are thoughts running in throug your head but there was none. 

"I can't read minds..." 

x

X

X

x

X

X

A/N; Whelp this is..something. Lol now you know about the characters past! 

Ily all, tysm for the support! 💞 Thanks for reading! 

Words: 1268