Confession

~Saiki's POV~
(Y/n) wasn't in school today, it's quite unusual. Maybe I should go check up on her? After school I was able to avoid Kaidou and Nendo, although Teruhashi stopped me, "Saiki-kun! Are you heading home?" Teruhashi glimmered brightly. 'I'm so glad (Y/n) isn't here!' Her thoughts went on, I need to get away from Teruhashi. I walked faster, Teruhashi was struggling to keep up.
"S-Saiki!!!" Teruhashi slowed down, letting me go. "Finally!" Saiki said. I found a corner where I could use clairvoyance to find (Y/n).

~Your POV~
You were chained down to a chair, you let out a cry. The pain in your arm stung so bad, the tears that had run down your cheeks as dried but you were not finished crying. "Let's give her a break." Your mother said, setting down the tools. The blood dripped off of them. "Why...are you doing this?"you spoke, your voice is raspy from you screaming. Hikari sighed, "A bunch of guys came to the house when you were outside." He said, "They forced to take you but I didn't allow it." Your mother said, "Why would they?!" Your mother hesitated, her voice shaky. "The truth about your father...he was killed when he was caught doing magic" it took a moment to process what your mother said. "He...did magic?" You asked, clearly worried. "Yes, and they did treatment and found out that you had mind reading" she stated. You couldn't believe what she said. You've been told lies all this time?
"Now shall we continue your punishment?" She walked closer to you and had some sort of sharp tool, she was only an inch away when something appeared in front of you.

~Saiki POV~
I located (Y/n)'s location, as soon as I did, I teleported to her. Luckily I teleported in front of her, stopping whatever attack was coming but I got stabbed in the arm instead. "Saiki!" I heard her voice, yelling out my name. "(Y/n)....are you okay?" I asked, worriedly looking at her. She had bruises and cuts everywhere. "I'm fine, what about your arm?!" She looked at my arm and it was bleeding a lot. I covered it with a piece of clothe that I randomly had on me, "I'm okay" I said, turning back to (Y/n)'s parents. "If you don't mind, I'm taking her back!" I said, holding onto her hand tightly, teleporting away.

-Your POV-
You teleported back to a familiar room, it was Saiki's room. You fell down, due to the fact that you were injured and weak. Saiki sat down beside you, teleporting a First Aid Kit to him. "This might sting a little..." he said, his voice was soft. He treated your wounds carefully, "Thank you...for getting me out of that mess" you said. "You don't have to thank me. Oh and by the way, you should stay here for the night.." he offered, you nodded. Thinking it might be the best solution.
"Well you can get some rest, and...(Y/N)..." he was about to leave until he looked back at you, a little tiny of blush peaked through.

"I...love you, (Y/N)."

And with that he left, leaving you speechless. You can feel your face heating up, but you ignored it and walked up to the door. Opening it and finding Saiki standing outside of the door, blushing mad. You couldn't help but hug him, he hesitated but hugged you back. "Saiki Kusuo, I love you so much." You said, it wasn't long until you started crying, tears ran down your cheeks and your nose got puffed up.
After a moment of cleaning your face, Saiki smiled softly. Leaning close and finally closing the gap between you both, he has finally kissed you.
He kissed the girl he loved dearly

X
X
X
X
X
A/N: WELP THATS THE END OF IT FOLKS, you kinda got the ending where you get to decide your own future. Also sorry, I died for like a moth or so hehe.
Anyways thank you all for loving this and giving me support, y'all are amazing angels and I'll love you all 💞
Now have a good day/night/evening, and hopefully I'll see you in my next fan fiction!
Words; 724