Okinawa PT.2

Edit: I forgot a picture;;

-The next day~

Once you woke up, it was as silent as ever. Although, you were the only one awake. You checked your phone and it waS 6AM(idk Japanese time lol), since you were already up, you went to get changed. You walked around the halls, you couldn't see any movement. You felt a tap on your shoulder, turning to see Saiki. "What are you doing up?" You asked him, continuing your walk with saiki following. "None of your business." He said, bluntly. "Wow, back to your normal self?" You said, laughing a little. 

~Saiki POV~

Hearing (Y/N) laugh was like giving a cookie to a child, the best thing. I couldn't help but creek a smile. How can I tell her that ever since that day she got sick, I could read her thoughts? And what was this feeling I got? (Y/N) and I got to the cafeteria and there were only a few students and teachers. We went to get our food and sat at the table. 'I wonder who's up this hour?' I heard a thought, and it was none other than Teruhashi. 'I seen (Y/N) leave earlier, I hope she's not with Saiki...' honestly this couldn't have gotten any worse, I stood up from the table. Teruhashi was two minutes away, we can leave before that and avoid attention. "Hey, (Y/N). Teruhashi is coming so if you don't want any attention, follow me." I said, walking away from the table. "Ugh...wait up!" She said, stuffing a bun in her mouth. 'Uh? I swore I heard (Y/N)...' Teruhashi said, I used invisibility to make (Y/N) and I invisible. 'W...what's this feeling?" I heard another thought, not Teruhashi's but (Y/N)'s. What does she mean? 

 ~Your POV~

For some odd reason, you felt your face heat up. "Hey, (Y/N). I got to tell you something." Saiki said, walking over to the beach chairs and sitting in one. You sat in the other one, "What is it?" You asked. "Ever since your cold started...I could read your mind." He said, you paused for a second, he heard your thought about him? He nodded, you couldn't help it but your face turned light pink. "This is so embarrassing! Why didn't you say anything earlier?" You said, hiding your face from embarrassment. "I don't know." You sighed to his response. 

Once everything was smooth, you and Saiki made your way back in the hotel. "Hey (Y/N). Where have you been? When I woke up, you weren't in the room." Chiyo asked, "Oh, I took a walk around the hotel. Sorry for disappearing like that!" You said, so today is the last day of Okinawa. "What are the plans for today?" You asked, Teruhashi took out a list and read it out loud, "We are going to the pineapple farm then to the aquarium and then we get the rest of the day to ourselves." She explained, "Sounds fun!" You smiled, although you weren't really in the mood to be walking around. 

~Time skip to last activity~

You, Saiki, Teruhashi, Nendo, Chiyo, and Kaidou were walking around Okinawa. "Woah! Snake vs Mongoose!" Kaidou showed a lot of excitement, running inside the building. Nendo followed, Saiki hesitated. "Your not coming?" He asked, you shook your head, "I'll be walking around, I'll send you a message if anything happens." You said, waving him goodbye. He nodded, leaving you alone. You began your walk at a cafe, it held beautifully made sweets. 'I should buy one for Saiki and myself!' You thought, with just as much excitement as Kaidou. You entered the cafe and the aroma of sweets filled the air, you looked around and found something that caught your eye. It's a sweet called 'Butter Cream With Coffee Jelly'  you decided to buy two. Once you left the cafe, someone grabbed your arm tightly, pulling you away from the road. "(Y/N)! What a lovely surprise!" You heard a voice, before you could make out who it was, there was a blindfold covered across your eyes. 

"H-hello?" You stuttered, endlessly shaking. "You don't need to see me, just listen to my voice." You were told, the voice sounded like a young aged man in his early 20's. "Who are you?!" You asked, "Don't you recognize this voice? Has it been that long since you heard it?" He said, chills ran down your spine. He couldn't be here, no it can't be him! But the voice...it sound like his, "Is that you? Brother?" You said, praying that it wasn't. "Indeed it is, dear sister." He replied. The blindfolds were removed from you, and your brother was standing in front of you, with his wide devilish grin. 

"Why are you here?!" You said, backing away from him. "Just to avenge our mother, nothing to serious." He said, talking ahold of a pocket knife. "Mother is still alive!" You reassured him, although, he didn't seem to care. "She's got sick because of you! Because you were carrying around that sickness!" He shouted, chuckling. "You gotta pay you're respects (Y/N)!" He said, running up to you and slashing the knife at you. Luckily, it only cut your arm. Blood ran down, you feel to the ground, screaming in agony. You heard his psycho laugh, it made you cry. Tears streamed down your face, your brother kicked you, and kept kicking you, "Please, Hikari. Stop doing this!" You said, trying to get up. But, you were kicked down, you were beginning to lose consciousness. "I'll lewve you for now. Goodbye (Y/N)" and with that he teleported away, and soon, you were sinking into darkness. 

~Hospital~  

You opened your eyes, squinting at the bright lights above you. "(Y/N)?! Are you awake?!" You heard a voice, it was Kaidou's. You looked to see your friends around the bed, you smiled weakly. "Hi guys." You said, trying to sit up. "Don't push yourself." Kaidou said, helping you sit up. "Thanks, Kaidou." You replied weakly, your hands were still shaking. "I'll get the nurse!" Teruhashi said, she left. Saiki, Nendo, and Chiyo were standing alongside the bed. The nurse came in, "Alright! You guys need to leave so I can do a checkup on her, okay?" She said, they nodded and left you alone with the nurse. 

Soon you were able to leave the hospital, "So, what happened?" Chiyo said, looking worriedly. You didn't want to tell the truth about meeting your brother, "Oh, I...I just got into a fight with a group of drunk people." You lied, obviously Saiki could see right through it. "What?! (Y/N), that was dangerous!" Kaidou said, freaking out a little. "Well, it's over now so let's change the subject." You hurriedly said, hoping to change the subject. 

~On the plane~

"That was a lie." Saiki said, looking bluntly out of the window. "I seriously don't want to talk about it." You told him, he looked at you, having a worried expression. "I'm hungry." You said, pulling out your dessert you bought. "Oh, right! Here's one for you!" You happily handed him the other dessert, you bite into it and you squealed lightly. "So good!" You said, having a little blush. Saiki took a bite as well, he smiled widely. "It's called Butter Cream Coffee Jelly." You said with your mouth full, "Don't talk with your mouth full," Saiki said, chewing on the last piece.  "I know that your trying to change the subject." He looked at you, "Why do you want to know so bad?" You asked, taking out your earphones, "Because...I care" He mumbled, you barely heard him but you made out what he was saying, it made you blush. "It's a guy named Bob." You lied again, Saiki sighed. 

Brother, why did you do this? What happened to you? 

 X

X

X

X

X

X

A/N: Okay so! I'm starting school again tomorrow so I won't be able to post a lot, and I rushed with this chapter so it's bad, but I hoped you liked it! 

Ily all ❤️ Tysm for reading! 

Words: 1330